Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ronin's WMC review... very long...

Originally posted by vizualbyte

Damn. im sooo jeolous i didnt go down there..... I was wondering for the guys/gals that went down there, Everything including the planefare, accomodations, booze, partying, how much did it cost people?? I definately want to make the trip down next year. dont tell me more than 1k.:confused:

more then 1k :(

Start saving now putting a little aside each paycheck. I am starting to save this week already.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn. im sooo jeolous i didnt go down there..... I was wondering for the guys/gals that went down there, Everything including the planefare, accomodations, booze, partying, how much did it cost people?? I definately want to make the trip down next year. dont tell me more than 1k.:confused:

more then 1k :(

Start saving now putting a little aside each paycheck. I am starting to save this week already.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Certain Quotes Heard around Miami during the week:

OMG wheres my purse who took my purse!!

You forgot the line that comes right after it that makes me a fucking retard..

"Cody, it's on your shoulder" :blown:

Originally posted by djpauliefeva

Robin and Mike.......you forgot the line:

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO BAD CODY MISSED SAL THROWING THE CHAIR!!! lolol

Sallie Noodles - glad you made it down!!!

bro your spelling is horrible

its dooooooooooooood NOT duuuuuuuuuuuuuude

:laugh:

How was that Bingo Torney anyway thursday night? U didnt miss much at Maze, Sanchez wasnt as good as B-4....BINGO!!

Mike

NOT more than 1G. spend wisely. go to the free parties and the select parties you want to go to. go for a long weekend, not the entire week. start looking for airfare early.

when i went, i spend under $200 for airfare, under $200 for hotel, and around 300 for the parties and shit.

Originally posted by njangel

Barry & I kept on saying, "just think of what everyone in SOBE must be doing right now........." :(

BTW - did you see barrie (girl)????

Yeah, we chilled on the beach together and around the hotel. I got a pic with her but didnt post it, hit me off on aim Ronin 2k Three if you wanna see it

daymmm.......I just woke up from my recovery nap.

About Maimi........I'm still too tired to write a rhetoric (sp?)

I had a freakin blast. It was great seeing everyone I knew down there, it was like a NYC/NJ convention, everyone was from the north. Definately cant wait till next year.....I will make sure to get a better hotel this time around.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

daymmm.......I just woke up from my recovery nap.

About Maimi........I'm still too tired to write a rhetoric (sp?)

I had a freakin blast. It was great seeing everyone I knew down there, it was like a NYC/NJ convention, everyone was from the north. Definately cant wait till next year.....I will make sure to get a better hotel this time around.

did u see our hotel..lmao...next year we are all getting a room together...:D