Clubplanet Nightlife Community

divided affections

marcid21

do you guys think it's possible to truly love two people at once?

I know we all have different ideas of love, and what it may represent....but is it possible to find that in two people @ the same time? Has this happened to anyone before? How'd you deal? :confused:

...your definition of love must not be the same as mine...if i am in love, that one person is usually what is consuming my thoughts, feelings, etc...perhaps not as obssessive as it sounds, but in the least, there aint room for two...

...cant help on this...sorry...hope it works out for the best...

Originally posted by marcid21

I know we all have different ideas of love, and what it may represent....but is it possible to find that in two people @ the same time? Has this happened to anyone before? How'd you deal? :confused:

you can love many ppl at once.. however you can only be in love with one...

I dont know you have to be in the situation in order to say if its possible...

I know Ive liked more then one person at the same time

I guess its possible, but the chances of it happening are even slimmer then then the chances of falling in love with one person...

Originally posted by misk

..sure....there are many different levels of love........people u have history with.....people u just met...........with myself it all came down to being selfish lol........and making a choice......

i would say it comes down to making a choice sooner or later...but, I do indeed believe that you can be IN LOVE with two people at once.

If your heart knows no boundaries, and no limits when it comes to love, who's to say it's not big enuf to love two people??? :confused:

If your heart knows no boundaries, and no limits when it comes to love, who's to say it's not big enuf to love two people??? :confused:

...no offense, but it sounds like your trying to romanticize a bad situation...

Originally posted by phatman

...no offense, but it sounds like your trying to romanticize a bad situation...

btw, this topic has nothing to do with cheating or two timing someone....altho levels of affections are literally equal, no unfair thoughts or actions have been expressed.

i just don't want anyone to get on the wrong horse here...

I agree with phatty.

there are so many kinds of loves, but only 1 true LoVe

and it's ok to have strong feelings for 2 people at once. But i highly doubt that it is possible to have the same strong, deep feelings for 2 different people at the same time.

Just can't have that much love goin round' ---some artist said this once

Originally posted by gmccookny

I agree with phatty.

there are so many kinds of loves, but only 1 true LoVe

Ditto

When you're in love, that person and your feelings towards that person are so singular and special, to feel that way about two people would negate the whole concept... and therefore, be impossible.

Originally posted by gmccookny

When im in love, i think of that person as the last thing before i go to bed, in my dreams, when i wake up. I have thought of other people at the same times, but not in that way

:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

do u mean picturing someone else during sex???