Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crankiness

georgym

Originally posted by nympho69

man i was being sarcastic

or did u really think i was going to cut ur dick off???

hmmmm.....

plus why would i delibertly complain, bitch, and moan

if it wasnt for pure amusement

seriously i would be proving ur point if it wasnt a joke???

dude give me some credit...

actually u two bitches proved u can be easily annoyed

and its not a gender thang...

blah

im gonna go buy a cutco knife...

I hate to say it, but you're the EXACT example i'm talking about :laugh:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I didn't mean for this to be another gender bashing thread. If you had read my first line of the thread, you would have seen i said that .

Disclaimers don't go very far...

It's like saying to someone

No offense- BUT that new hairstyle doesn't suit you at all.

Or

Don't take this the wrong way, BUT... your ass looks a little too big in those jeans.

Do you really think the person is going to take it as a form of constructive criticism? :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

Or

Don't take this the wrong way, BUT... your ass looks a little too big in those jeans.

Do you really think the person is going to take it as a form of constructive criticism? :laugh:

lol...

well, i understand that way of looking at it. It could be construed like that.

But if everyone read how phatty and i went back n forth, the thread evolved into simply a case for anyone who might be cranky, be it male or female.

Im in the process of getting this thread renamed anyway, so i can still keep my penis for the next morning ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Or

but his went even farther

uh yeah this isnt about gender, but like yeah WOMEN, blah blah

bitch moan, blah blah

hmmm intersting maybe ur the one with the pussy between ur legs, u fit the description a lot better...

Well I do find it odd,if you werent referring to me, that you would say "looks for MORE patience" after Nympho had also already posted a sarcastic response.She was the only 1 besides me that did..So I had assumed that if you werent referring to me that it would have made more sense to just say"looks for patience" But I didnt care about ur response,I thought u were being sarcastic right back..I was trying to bring light to the drama that I thought would be started.. And frankly, this isnt even worth explaining anymore...

but his went even farther

uh yeah this isnt about gender, but like yeah WOMEN, blah blah

bitch moan, blah blah

hmmm intersting maybe ur the one with the pussy

Omigosh, you're as dense as i am slow :eek:

I said, if you had read ANYTHING that phatty and i discussed for the 1st page, and seen how it evolved, you would have noticed that we came to the conclusion that this deals with ANYONE, not just women.

So i worded the subject heading wrong, cut my dick off :rolleyes:

And btw, You are the one to open up the whole can of worms, so why don't you put that can away now.

Originally posted by gmccookny

Omigosh, you're as dense as i am slow :eek:

I said, if you had read ANYTHING that phatty and i discussed for the 1st page, and seen how it evolved, you would have noticed that we came to the conclusion that this deals with ANYONE, not just women.

So i worded the subject heading wrong, cut my dick off :rolleyes:

And btw, You are the one to open up the whole can of worms, so why don't you put that can away now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh thats the conclusion i would have reached if it wasnt fucking titled WOMEN OR GIRLS whatever the fuck u titled this stupid ass thread

blah ur a cunt and im an asshole

the two really cant do much together but bitch and moan until someone shoves a ....

hmmm whose the dick on the board??

ill come back to that one...

im gonna go buy a cutco knife...

those things cut through almost anything. and they have a lifetime guarantee. woohoo. i wonder if this is what lorena bobbit used. because most knives aren't strong enough to cut through human flesh. not that i would know anything about cutting humans or anything. :hat:

ok, this thing is a wee bit out of hand.

but i do think, as much as i love ya, gmc (ya know i think you're tops :kiss2: ) that you start a lot of threads generalizing about women based on one particular one in your life (and many people on the board also know of the gal to whom i'm referring).

perhaps there are some threads that do reflect an observation of such qualities displayed among many women, but it seems that these threads are often really specific and cite solitary incidents. it's important to acknowledge that each person has to own his/her actions and not attribute them to any group to which they may coincidentally belong (female, young, caucasian, etc.).

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

those things cut through almost anything. and they have a lifetime guarantee. woohoo. i wonder if this is what lorena bobbit used. because most knives aren't strong enough to cut through human flesh. not that i would know anything about cutting humans or anything. :hat:

haha i know

but im sure any butcher knife will do the job

:cool:

Originally posted by weyes

ok, this thing is a wee bit out of hand.

but i do think, as much as i love ya, gmc (ya know i think you're tops :kiss2: ) that you start a lot of threads generalizing about women based on one particular one in your life (and many people on the board also know of the gal to whom i'm referring).

perhaps there are some threads that do reflect an observation of such qualities displayed among many women, but it seems that these threads are often really specific and cite solitary incidents. it's important to acknowledge that each person has to own his/her actions and not attribute them to any group to which they may coincidentally belong (female, young, caucasian, etc.).

TRRRRRRRRUUUUUEEEEE

I Completely Agree:tongue: