Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gatecrasher@Space

jewelangel

I, along with a few friends, am going to Space this friday for gatecrasher and I think it would be a fabulous time for a meet up. I say we meet at Nevis for the Halloween party, then head down to Space together. Now doesn't that sound sweeeet. Let me know what ya'll think.

Jewel cwm24.gif

I JUST NEED A LIST OF NAMES OF WHO IS GOING BY THURSDAY.... EITHER THEY ARE GOING TO GIVE US A REDUCED COVER OR JET THE LADIES IN FREE... EITHER WAY WE DON'T HAV TO WAIT IN LINE... PLEASE GET BACK WITH ME...

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

Now i know i dont know any of yall but i might be intrested in going. I never can seem to talk my friends into going to Space. And seeing that I have never been... I will try to talk one of my roomate or something into going, wish me luck.

im on the list for club space i could get 3 people in for free.i'll but my picture on here for u guys could know how i look like. just ask for me. name andres. this friday. i love to meet and make new friends

[This message has been edited by macfunk19 (edited 10-25-2000).]

Ravepapa I know i dont know any of you guys but me and a couple of friends of mine would like to go. My name is Aaron, and my friends are Greg and Colleen. If we can head out there with you guys it would be great. Where are you going to meet up? We will need direcitons.

Thanks,

Aaron

LISTEN IM GOING TO LEAVE TO LIST UNDER MY NAME GARY PROVOST OR ARTISTRY.... AND IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT OUT TO NEVIS ON FRIDAY.... ONE OF YOU PLEASE COME UP WITH A PLACE WHERE WE ALL CAN MEET INSIDE SPACE, AROUND 3:30 OR 4:00AM.... SOMEWHERE LIKE THE MAIN ROOM BY THE BAR.... JUST A SUGGESTION.....

------------------

FREE YOUR MIND

It looks like someone needs to make some sort of decision of where and when. So I guess I will step up and make it. I say for those who do not meet up at Nevis we will meet like Rave says in the main room at the bar at 3:30. To give you guys some direction as to who I am I have long dark hair and will be wearing black leather pants and a silver shirt. See ya'll there!

Jewel cwm37.gif

Rave, I am coming with around six people. Put me, and Jenny, Dave, John, Billy, Sasha, and Lisa on the list. I will be meeting you guys at Nevis...still putting my costume together. I am really looking forward to meeting all you guys!

Jewel

JEWEL U MEAN THE BLUE ROOM WHERE THEY PLAY TRANCE THATS THE BIG ROOM. THE RED ROOM IS THE SMALL ROOM THEY PLAY HOUSE. THE OUT SIDE PLAYS SALSA& OTHER. AND THEN THERE IS THE HIP POP ROOM.THERE IS 4 ROOMS IN CLUB SPACE.NEED MORE INFO. THIS IS HOW I LOOK LIKE. MY NAME IS ANDRES

[This message has been edited by macfunk19 (edited 10-27-2000).]

There are two bars in the blue room. Im guessing you mean the one that is by the entrance not the one by the restroom.

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

[This message has been edited by tonyv (edited 10-27-2000).]

if you can't make it to nevis and your going to space i faxed the list... so if you replied to me i have your name.... if there are any problems ask for a guy called amillio... the list should be under artistry or my name gary provost.... i'll see you in the blue room at 3:30

------------------

FREE YOUR MIND

i would like to thank all of you that came out to the halloween party at nevis. the event was photographed and pictures should be in the first issue of xmagonline.com...

even if you could not make nevis and met us at space... this goes out to tony v, aron, greg, jewel,i had a great time...... and i would love to do this again...... cwm12.gif

------------------

FREE YOUR MIND

Archived