Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Old Roxy Crew: Are You Ready For Vicious Friday...

That's right...now I know a lot of us swore off Exit but the old family from Roxy is heading the promotional team over at Exit. Mr. Bobby Goodrich & Aluv are once again re-creating Exit and trying to make it a better atmosphere for clubbers in NYC and they bring back our man Johnny Vicious as well as special guest Mistress Barbara. Also special live performances...so whooooos ready to bring back the roxy stage crew and give Exit one more chance =)

isnt the roxy crew YOUNG GUYS IN SHADES WITH SPIKY HAIR WHO ALL DANCE THE SAME, AND THEIR FEMALE COUNTERPARTS WHO DANCE LIKE THEM WITH NO HIP MOVEMENTS. At least thats the crowd i remember the ew times ive been to roxy. But the music was always good. Well minus the trance djs, just not my style.

I GAVE EXIT ONE MORE SHOT, i WENT TO PARTY GRAS 2003. NOT FOR THE FREESTYLE, NOT FOR THE PERFORMANCES, BUT TO SEE VICIOUS FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE SEXY @ THE ROXY. HE CAME ON AFTER THEY TRIED TO KICK EVERYONE OUT TWICE. AND FOR ONLY 20 MINUTES. I WAS PISSED, THE REMAINING 500 HUNDRED PEOPLE WERE CHANTING HIS NAME FOR MORE MUSIC AND NOTHING.

I NEVER HAD A MEMORABLE @ EXIT, THE SCENE THERE WILL ALWAYS REMAIN.... HURTING.

ONE PLACE I WILL BE IS ROXY FOR TIESTO IN MAY NO QUESTION!!