Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space34 and WMC issues

spacious

Originally posted by housemachine

sorry didnt mean to offend..just posting my opinion like every1 else in this board, i thought that thats what its for.

oh trust me...i am not offended...and ur comments will not hurt Space, if u dont believe me...go check out the crowds at Space every Saturday...it just seems to me and i am sure to alot of other people on this board...that ur comments are truly bias and are directed at: a) the biggest club in Miami and B) ur friend's competition...and all i am saying is...ur negative comments about those parties, might turn around and bite ur friends party in the ass...to me i hope ur friend's party succeeds...but this is NOT THE WAY TO DO IT...u want a short term solution to a long term problem...and it aint gonna work that way...just my .02 cents...take my advice or dont take it...whatever u want:D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

oh trust me...i am not offended...and ur comments will not hurt Space, if u dont believe me...go check out the crowds at Space every Saturday...it just seems to me and i am sure to alot of other people on this board...that ur comments are truly bias and are directed at: a) the biggest club in Miami and B) ur friend's competition...and all i am saying is...ur negative comments about those parties, might turn around and bite ur friends party in the ass...to me i hope ur friend's party succeeds...but this is NOT THE WAY TO DO IT...u want a short term solution to a long term problem...and it aint gonna work that way...just my .02 cents...take my advice or dont take it...whatever u want:D

You can fool some of the people all of the time ... you can even fool all of the people sometimes ... but you can't fool all of the people all of the time ... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sobeton

this must be a new crobar policy.. :laugh:

crobar = over size lounge + sub-par house dj’s + pretentious sobe door policies

Space = mega club + best dj’s around + a vibe crobar can’t touch with a ten foot pole

All I can say is that I've had better times at Crobar than at Space. Oh! and to me , the staff @ Crobar is much better than @ Space, with exception of Biz. :)