Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post Whoring Therapy

Cessy

so here i am again sitting infront of my computer post whoring away :type: cause i have the flu and can't go out, and i realized something :idea: , that by posting like a mad woman and reading all the stupid posts and laughing my ass off, i actually feel better :D ...so i think that being a post whore can actually be like a form of therapy :D, maybe ill go to the bathroom and play with myself!!!im kidding!!!!

before you make fun of this post REMEMBER! i am sick and on medication ..lol ;):laugh:

i don't make fun - not in my nature :D . we're all friendly folk around these parts, ya know. this ain't the jersey board.

it's great to drink hot chocolate (or tea) and scroll down threads; i enjoy it :aright: . but the slow speed required when drinking hot beverages does slow down one's whoring ability :worry: ... still, drink up and get well!

Originally posted by Codica3

Yup.. finally recovered and ready for action!

And I'll be around a lot cause I don't have any $ to do ANYTHING after that damn trip!! :mad::D

But you had fun. And that is what counts... Fuck the recovery period... Cause truthfully your are not going to experience the time you had in SOBE out here in NY any time soon. I am sure it was well worth it.

Whore away. This board has been slow lately and I want 4,000

Originally posted by elementx

But you had fun. And that is what counts... Fuck the recovery period... Cause truthfully your are not going to experience the time you had in SOBE out here in NY any time soon. I am sure it was well worth it.

Whore away. This board has been slow lately and I want 4,000

LOL.. will do. :aright: