Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever heard of drug called "dxm" or sumthin,need info!

A friend of mine little sister has been talking about this drug "dxm" or something like that. Just trying to find out if it actually exists and if it does whats it do. i have done plenty of x just never heard of this new one. Any info

will be most appreciated.

DXM is an ingredient in Robotussin. People make DXM pills and try to pass them off as ecstacy. Some people will drink a whole bottle of robotussin at a time and call it "robotrippin". It's a trippy feel, but not a good idea if you're dancing all night. I think it does something to your body that inhibits your abillity to sweat. Overheating becomes a big problem. Most of the time if somebody sells you fake ecstacy (provided it isn't asprin), it's usually DXM.

Shit is nasty, especially if you are expecting X! As stated, it is or was an active ingredient in Robotussin. I know they sell formulas without it now. A far more hallucinatory affect than X, strong visuals (in a bad way) so much that I got real dizzy and threw up! You will get sick taking this!!! Body temp is an issue as with X and you do end up losing a sense of reality! Don't want to be in an uncontrolled environment on it! The desire to talk to others that you can get from X does not happen either.

Look Here

It basically a disacociative, the same class of drug as K and Nitrous.

Some people (usually teenage boys) love the shit, while most hate it or think it a waste of time.

And yes it is the active ingrediant in cough medicines, and coutless kids fuck them selves up by drinking enough cough syrup to trip, without realizing it has other active ingrediants that fucks up their liver.

and it technically is legal to buy (but not ingest) so if you do want to try it, find a chem supplier to buy the pure powder. It should be very cheep, like $1 for a dose.

but I would recomend staying away from it.

Back in my drug days, we got some bad pills that were DXM. I usually hallucianted a little bit when I used to roll and enjoyed it, but this was some scary shit. These were the most terrifying hallucinations ever and I couldn't make them stop. I kept seeing evil looking men lurking in the corners with freaky eyes. My friend overheated and got really sick and this was all an unfortunate accident. Why anybody would intentionally take this stuff is beyond me. Another friend of mine used to work in an ER and has seen many cases where people have drunk 2 bottles of Robitussin and nearly died from overheateing, increased heart rate, etc.

if you are serious about trying DXM, make sure you choose the correct type of cough medicine. the ones with antihistamines will kill you if you take an unusually large amount (as needed with DXM).

it's a trip. i purposely tried DXM once (16 cough pills! :eek: ) when i was in college. that beat any acid, shrooms, e, k trip i've ever had in my life. just be around someone that can take care of you as you will be COMPLETELY DEFUNCT.

Originally posted by upstatecb

DXM only really works if you plug it.

False, but it would work also.

BTW worth mentioning, I have heard many people complain about itching so bad they had to get in a steaming hot shower for any relief, but I think it goes away.

Seems like this stufff is just not worth it, considering all the other stuff u can do with less side affects. Any drug that u should do with someone present just to "make sure" is not a drug for me. The info i got was all helpful, i am going to pass this on to my friend's sister. thanks everyone.

DXM - took it one night when we thought they were ecstasy hits..the worst experience of my entire life..the line from the girls room exteded way out of the door of girls just waiting to waiting to throw up...i lost all sense of reality...and never thought i would see straight again...it was like a horrible 12 hr trip.