Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Surf Club To Open Soon...and Wait

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by njstacked2

I will be at your Bar every Sunday...mark my words...I do not lift weights, eat 350 grams of protein and go tanning for nothing.

Same here only i take in 250 grams of protein.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Once again that rumor still exists with the condos

I heard Sergio is bringing in some big name DJ's (?????) :D so yes there is alot going on this year at Surf Club

THE CONDO THING?? PLEASSEEEEEEEEE!

TRY SOMETHING NEW FOR ONCE..

AINT SHIT HAPPENING TO SURF EXCEPT YOU GUYS GETTIN YOUR ASSES DRUNK AT MY BAR...GOT IT? GOOD!!

BADASS - I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE GONNA PLAY AT SURF THIS YEAR.. SOME OLD FRIENDS AND NEW ONES.. ITS GONNA BE CRAZY!!

Originally posted by latinaz

AINT SHIT HAPPENING TO SURF EXCEPT YOU GUYS GETTIN YOUR ASSES DRUNK AT MY BAR...GOT IT? GOOD!!

BADASS - I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE GONNA PLAY AT SURF THIS YEAR.. SOME OLD FRIENDS AND NEW ONES.. ITS GONNA BE CRAZY!!

yup yup expect to see my face on a sunday Night...

I never said they are building Condos I know that is bullshit....

Yup I heard some DJ's he is getting ...............all I have to say is sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I heard they're gonna cart some sand into the club and turn the dancefloor into a giant sandbox.

(that usually happens every few years anyway when the tide comes in really far and washes the whole back deck away)

Gee Zee, I wonder which big name DJ is gonna spin there this summer... hmmmmmm

lemme think :idea:

im know! i know!

Sobe... wa! wa! ;)

I cant wait.... ill be @ your bar every sunday getting trashed w/ you then pigbacking your ass back to da house cause you wont be able to walk!!!!!

Are you serious with Promoting Surf Club Sundays? I can tell you even when I was just a stupid 18 year old working there for a few summers....It doesnt need any promoting...Although last year was the weakest I have ever seen it. Summer 2000 was insane...probably the best scene I can ever remember...I can even remember teen nights (Thurdsday) when I was in 8th Grade...still didnt need any promoting....And yes Zee...your bar Will be off the hook this summer.....!!!

Originally posted by ou812

I heard they're gonna cart some sand into the club and turn the dancefloor into a giant sandbox.

(that usually happens every few years anyway when the tide comes in really far and washes the whole back deck away)

..i'll bring the shovel....u bring a pail!

TILL YOU SEE WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU THIS YEAR....

WHATEVER IT IS ....ITS GONNA BE CRAZY!!!

I know what it is...

Jonathan Peters is going to be working the hot dog cart, way to go Serge!

They actually have music there?

I never noticed, too busy watching all the girls running around naked and 1/2 naked. They should change the name to Surf Candy.