Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post WMC top dj list.. Whos hot, and whos not...

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

my list is basically the same.. More locals though..

ps this list is really gonna look like i'm kissing ass, but i'm not, our locals are just better in my opinion..

1. Tsettos- Tminus 2 months till the madness starts.. No dj will top my list during summer except Tsettos...

2. OG

3. Markus shultz. Though I feel hes a little too trancey at time for me, his productions are the best in florida..

4. Stryke- just watching him do his thing is the bomb.. sick

5. Ralph Falcon, totaly shocked me, maze should be good. progressive with tribal, brings back some older tunes, and i like older tunes..

6.Picotto/Mistress barabra, haven't seen them in a while and haven't seen MB at all, but her cd is my fav cd of the year..

7. Roland. Its his turn to shine, i'm gonna be all over his shit.. Hes #7 right now due to the lack of energy in the begining parts of his set.. Time to let jimmy open and roland drop it!!!!!

ps house is dead......... its all progressive now...

Dj's:

Stryke

Oakey

Creamer

Seaman

Pappa

Performer:

RABBIT!

WORST PERFORMANCE EVER...!:

THE STREETS!

worst phrase they said:

...so tell me a'mehica...we know itz noh all about the house muzik...tell me now...do y'all haff annay piylls? any piylls...anayone??? ah wondah whay nobuddy ansahs?

Those fuckin retards should have been boo'd off stage...if they come back next year i will throw tomatoes at them onstage!

spacecadet ur lilling me.....that is so fucking funny....that was horrible, but it was funny tp hear him talk...this is probably y goerge was pissed...bcuz those people definately did NOT deserve to be on the main stage.

Tiesto

Edgar V

Junkie xl

Sander k

Oakenfold

i cannot fvcking believe you guys are serious. this board is like one really bad joke. all your DJ's are cheese. please get some help. there might be hope for you!!!

OMG!!!

this thread should be called the cheesiest DJ list. "D" "Leo" i dont know how you guys have the patince to post here.

you know..if this was ur first post i would ignore you..but after about 30+ as it says under your name..i think i can safely think straight to calling you a downright idiot. period.

:laugh: :laugh:

btw- since this is all "cheese"....care to speak of your own?

lol...let someone like Confucius know that you think Rabbit in the Moon is cheezy...they might use you for their next act...when they neuter someone to bassy breakbeat music...:laugh: :laugh:

:blown:

S-Cadet

WMC PERFORMANCES:

1) Sander K <---- nasty

2) Tiesto <--- sorry to say it, he ripped shit up

3) Roly <---- right after Tiesto was outta hand

3) Deep Dish <--- they made up for last time and then some

4) Marco Carola <--- WOW!!!!

5) Danny Howells <--- very good patio set, it was just too humid out there

6) Pappas/Seaman/Mara <--- they all did that good

7) Scumfrog <--- Saleen didnt like him-- he was bitching and moaning the whole time he was on at Maze, but i liked him...not as good as i thought he would be...but he was good

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by diegonyc

progressive???

house is dead??

saleen is a JOKE!!!

bro, I should have come to your party, you are 5'5 and 120 pounds. One day, you'll be around, and someone will point you out... Then we'll see how much of a joke I am. And any moron knows deep house and house is completly dead.. Progressive is flavor so far this year... Please be a man and post when you'll be back in sobe... Doubt you will pussy!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

bro, I should have come to your party, you are 5'5 and 120 pounds. One day, you'll be around, and someone will point you out... Then we'll see how much of a joke I am. And any moron knows deep house and house is completly dead.. Progressive is flavor so far this year... Please be a man and post when you'll be back in sobe... Doubt you will pussy!!!!!

saleen is so scary :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by georgeacasta2

house isn't doing to well, I'll agree with that. I'm personally tired of prog though, it's played out. Mainstream crowd calls the shots though.

played out:confused: Progressive died when rivera and his studio cranked out 1000 tracks a week.. Though rivera is not soley responsible for the house movement, it started before him, but now its clear with all the new vocals, from scum frogs to pdiddys to 80 vocal remixes, its mainly progressive. Though Its not like the old progressive like SM trax and old anthems like that, but its house with a more progressive tip...

tribal will always be here.. But if I had to bet, i'd say techo will own the wmc next year...

Originally posted by saleen351

played out:confused: Progressive died when rivera and his studio cranked out 1000 tracks a week.. Though rivera is not soley responsible for the house movement, it started before him, but now its clear with all the new vocals, from scum frogs to pdiddys to 80 vocal remixes, its mainly progressive. Though Its not like the old progressive like SM trax and old anthems like that, but its house with a more progressive tip...

Maybe not played out... I just feel like I've been there done that. Nothing revolutionary has happened to dance music for the past couple of years IMO. I've lost alot of interest.

Nothing revolutionary has happened to dance music for the past couple of years IMO. I've lost alot of interest.

REALLY??!! should hear me spin!!! only I can take Prog./Tribal house and make it sound like Jungle/Drum n Bass, b/c of all the beats crashing...its truly breath-taking

Maybe not played out... I just feel like I've been there done that. Nothing revolutionary has happened to dance music for the past couple of years IMO. I've lost alot of interest.

u should have been at BED for howells.

his set would have definitely put you back in check.

it did for me... before thursday night, nothing was really grabbing me. i heard some good music and great djs, but nothing mind blowing.

techno is definitely here to stay!