Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
hotbarbiedoll

How WouLd u ReaCt if aPPrOacheD By a CrossDreSSer?

A question 4 Guys, out of curiosity..

1)If you had no interest in the same sex & were hit on by a crossdresser, what would your reaction be? ..and..

2) How would u react if you were flirting with him/her & then later found out?

Would u be disrespectful? Would U flip out? Would you nicely explain that u are not interested? I notice that 4 some guys, this is a touchy subject.. But Damn, many of the crossdressers take female hormones, are drop dead gorgeous & could fool any1

...depends on how far it went...deception is deception...the reaction would vary on several variables...level of interest...level of intimacy...etc...being hit on is nothing...i can appreciate that even if its from a homosexual...i dont think flirting would irk me that much either for that matter...i'd be like, holy shit, you pulled that off...but if and when other things start occuring, that's when i'm not sure what my reaction would be...too difficult to say...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...I dunno what I'd say, but I'd sure as hell use alternating caps to say it...:aright:...

damnit... you stole what i was going to say... lol...

umm.. if they just came up to me and started flirting i'd ask them why they have such bad taste in men... if it went further than that... i'd just explain to them that i'm desperate, but not THAT desperate... and then bounce...

;)

Originally posted by phatman

...depends on how far it went...deception is deception...the reaction would vary on several variables...level of interest...level of intimacy...etc...being hit on is nothing...i can appreciate that even if its from a homosexual...i dont think flirting would irk me that much either for that matter...i'd be like, holy shit, you pulled that off...but if and when other things start occuring, that's when i'm not sure what my reaction would be...too difficult to say...

yup i'm the phatman on this one. i would however, be offended if after stating that i'm uninterested, the flirting continued, but i guess that goes for anyone, guy, girl, both.