Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is everyone going this Fri/ Sat. ?

:D :D :D

HEY WAZ UP!! ALL I KNOW IS THAT IM GONNA BE AT BUNKA THIS WEEKEND, ITS GONNA BE SICK !! RIVERA IS OFF THE HOOK!

WHAT A GREAT WAY TO KICK OFF THE COUNTDOWN TO BELMAR! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT 2 "R"'S IN THE HOT LINEUP THAT BUNKA'S GOT. A TASTY APPETIZER BEFORE THE MAIN COURSE ;):tongue:

no where...

Ill be working at Shooters all day then Euro Lounge in N. Arlington all nite then home..

Then working tomorrow nite at Euro Lounge too - I heard the place is packed on both nites...so if you decide to do something different come on down..

:D

Originally posted by notallthere

Yo Jv is goign to be dropping sick fucking beats. If you print that flyer ladies are in free. THis is going to be a crazy crazy crazy crazy night there. I cant beleive your all pussy's

exit2.JPG

I dont trust that flyer shit. The last time I went to exit, we had those things, and the door guy took it away from us and told us to use the list...and that the flyer wasnt valid or some shit. Im probably just a stupid sucker though.:blown:

Originally posted by sfbunny

omg jason ojeida awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

b'lo is on 19th i think "below" q lounge... nice place on wednesdays....

i'm gonna try hit up gustavino's otherwise i'm just goin to vinyl

workin tomorrow at Ch-ch-china club :rolleyes:

What does china club do on sat???? Must be dead no?

no it's always packed like 1500 plus.... weird crowd, i dunno... i do the door so i don't even go inside..... and i leave as soon as i get off of work, it's for ppl who have no idea where to go or they have a hook up there.... i seriously see every guy that goes inside and there isn't one i would even talk to... there's some cute girls though