Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In Need Of Sexual Advice

zeonstar

Hey everyone, hope you are well.

I was just wondering if anyone could point me to a few good sites where I could read some advice or techinques on how to get my fiancee to the Big O. She is one of those really difficult types and it's my job to (Happily) break the barrier. :-) I'm her only partner ever, so she is still learning, but I want very much to get her there. Any advice or idea anyone might have I would love to hear it.

I am being serious and would appreicate some genuine advice. Thank you! :)

Just pick up the Kama Sutra, it has all the sexual advice you will ever need. When your done with that, get yourself a book on tantra...

Try the self improvement section at Barnes and noble, there is a wealth of information waiting for you, my friend.

Originally posted by zeonstar

Hey everyone, hope you are well.

I was just wondering if anyone could point me to a few good sites where I could read some advice or techinques on how to get my fiancee to the Big O. She is one of those really difficult types and it's my job to (Happily) break the barrier. :-) I'm her only partner ever, so she is still learning, but I want very much to get her there. Any advice or idea anyone might have I would love to hear it.

I am being serious and would appreicate some genuine advice. Thank you! :)

you gotta find the g-spot my man... with 1 or 2 fingers inside (palms up), make a "come hither" motion.. its usually a few inches in.. feels kinda bumpy.. work that..

Can she cum by herself? If so, watch her masturbate and see how she likes to be touched. If not, I'd suggest getting a vibrator and taking it from there... think of it as training wheels, lol... that's how I started out, anyway. :)

Originally posted by tastyt

Can she cum by herself? If so, watch her masturbate and see how she likes to be touched. If not, I'd suggest getting a vibrator and taking it from there... think of it as training wheels, lol... that's how I started out, anyway. :)

lol training wheels.. conjures up some funny visuals

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

rent seymore butts's squirters. its a classic, and he gives u a step by step guide to making not only your woman cum, but squirt and gush, and orgasm like never before. :D

I think I saw that shyt! Its funny!

hey, zeonstar, i think i remember your posts when you were first starting out with this girl - correct me if i'm wrong; congratulations on your engagement :spin2: !!!

you could give the joy of sex a try; that book's been around since about the time of the "free love" (another term for casual sex, in my opinion :laugh2: ) movement, and is all about exploration and, well, the finding of joy ;):tongue: .

Thanks for the congrats, I am sure she is the one I have talked about before on here.

Thanks also for the advice. I have watched her masterbate and even helped her but it takes her forever unless it's just her doing it. We are very comfortable together, we have been since day one so that is definately a plus for us and anything we try. Friday afternoon she came over after school and we just did it out of the blue and it was wonderful. Nothing like being spontaneous. She was very happy. I don't know if she got all the way, but she sure had a very intense look on her face that's for sure and afterwards she said she could feel pulsing down there. If she feels this good now, she is gonna die whenever she finally O's.

Anyway I think we are still doing fine but I'm always willing to learn ways to make it even better.