Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guess What?

kaydup

Originally posted by kaydup

I love the Spring

Spring = :D:cool::laugh:

Winter = :(:blown:

Although it may snow Sun :blown:

Hey! Keep that negative shit on the OTHER friday thread. This is the happy Friday thread :D It will be a sunshower. Ahhh- how i've missed sunshowers.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Spring also = :3some:

I am practically giddy over the fact that it's nice out again. Nothing puts people in a better mood faster than nice weather. And it makes everyone horny as hell too! :3some:

Yeah but it's not really the weather. Right now chicks are just starting to realize that it's almost spring, which means summer and swimsuits are near. They'll spend the next 2 months in the gym trying to put themselves back together. That means self-esteem is as a comparative low right now, virtually brining otherwise hot chicks within your reach. Once June rolls around and they're back in shape, it's back to pastey white fatties for you, dude.

Originally posted by groovefire

Yeah but it's not really the weather. Right now chicks are just starting to realize that it's almost spring, which means summer and swimsuits are near. They'll spend the next 2 months in the gym trying to put themselves back together. That means self-esteem is as a comparative low right now, virtually brining otherwise hot chicks within your reach. Once June rolls around and they're back in shape, it's back to pastey white fatties for you, dude.

Damn - watch for debris kids :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

Dude, don't be bitter just because you're past your prime and decided to strike up a DJ career to fill the void that is Todd's missing game :rolleyes:

I didn't see this post until just now :mad: