Clubplanet Nightlife Community

T.a.t.u Cd?

Sapexec

Wanted to get some feedback on the TATU CD. When I heard that Trevor Horn had produced and co wrote some of the songs, I thought I would give the CD a chance.

I was surprised the CD is actually pretty good. To me the CD sounds like Madonna's William Orbit material. Also, any group that is made up of two teenage chicks who sing about doing each other, can only be a positive thing. Anyone know what the age of consent is in Russia? Hmmm....doesnt matter.

I can't stand those stupid lil b*tches.. They can't sing for SHIT.. I can see why they are popular (exactly what Vic said above), but ughh, they just piss me off LOL..

Age of consent? Hmm, no idea.. Probably 16 since the legal age for everything is 16 (at least I think that's what it was a while back)..

The song with the original Russian lyrics (Y Soshla S Uma) is better (but at best only tolerable).

It wasn't ~translated~ into English. It was *rewritten* (to some degree).

The rewritten English version of "All the Things She Said" makes my ears bleed with all that unintelligible Pop-genre gibberish meant only to rhyme not make sense.