Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Old people at clubs

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing I love more than seeing an old individual / couple dancing their ass of in the wee-hours of the morning. These instances remind me how beautiful house music really is; it is one of the few music genres that brings all age groups to the dancefloor.

There is something comforting in knowing that, at 45 years old, a man or woman can still venture into an afterhours venue at 11 o'clock in the morning without feeling the least bit strange about doing so.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I fucking love Nueva York.

Hahahah not a chance.

For real, when I am 85, I want to be the new incarnation of the tap dancing dude... That guy gets free everything, and he doesn't give one half a fuck what anyone else thinks - he gets DOWN hahaha :D

As the old proverb says:

You're only as old as you feel! :)

I don't see anything wrong w/ older people @ clubs..But I do see someting wrong when they are parents & all drugged up ( i.e a while back when I used to go 2 SF ) I mean, some are like my parents age-shouldnt they be teaching their kids not to do drugs then to partake in it? :confused:

how will the person who asked this question feel when he/she

is 31 and will he/she still go out, my bet is their tune changes real quick, along with their venue and music choices, but I bet they are still going to go out. What are you supposed to do, turn 31 and stick to dinner and movies or plays and operas, give me a break. Not to mention there are a few djs in the biz over 40 not to mention over 30, doing their thing.

Originally posted by luztirada

someone should tell them i is time to hang up their dancing shoes and worry bout rasing thier kids and being a parent

just because your mommy and daddy won't let you out late enough to finish Luis Diaz's set at PVD night doesn't mean you gotta hate everyone your parents age.

:laugh:

The only time it grossed me out was when I saw some old people who aged badly hitting on the people at exit last year.

other than that, there's no age limit to having fun.

Originally posted by robocock

Honestly do you guys get turned off when you see a bunch of old people(over 30) at clubs? i mean with all due respect do they have to party like younger people?

WHy do people set boundries ?

Age is nothing its whats going on in your head that matters.

Pvd Tiesto Howells Sasha Diggers...... all of your Fav dj's are over or close to 30. The sound will move you know matter how old you are, I know that If somthings banging I dont care if im 99 im going :)

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

There is nothing I love more than seeing an old individual / couple dancing their ass of in the wee-hours of the morning. These instances remind me how beautiful house music really is; it is one of the few music genres that brings all age groups to the dancefloor.

There is something comforting in knowing that, at 45 years old, a man or woman can still venture into an afterhours venue at 11 o'clock in the morning without feeling the least bit strange about doing so.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I fucking love Nueva York.

EXACTLY.

I <3 tap-dancin-old-guy.

Originally posted by robocock

Honestly do you guys get turned off when you see a bunch of old people(over 30) at clubs? i mean with all due respect do they have to party like younger people?

First off....who are you calling old????? Iwill be 31 in 5 days and I dont look over 25. I probably can dance circles around you.

Age is only a number....you are as young as you feel.

Rock on OLD ppl (30 and over)!!!

GlowGirl (2000);)