Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post your FAVORITE cars!

joeg

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atomicapple wrote:

what is teh fastest cars in time attack in japan?

jun wrx

hks evo

cusco wrx

cusco evo

bozz wrx

bozz evo

monster r32

topfuel delsol

topsecret supra

topsecret r33

dont see any 3000gt in there do you?

Time attack just one category. You didn't bother to mention the Bozzspeed GTO (3000GT) that did a nice high speed run of 238mph in japan. non of the above cars have done that.

http://www.bozz.co.jp/autosalon2/1999/gto/index.html

Altered Atmosphere here in the states hit a nice 10.78 in their stealth/3000GT with full stock weight/full interior. Video:

http://www.allanbautista.com/aamvids/AAM_recordrun.avi

Zesty's GTO ran a 10.56@135 in japan with very basic bolt on mods and turbo upgrade. Major weight reduction though. Supposedly it weighs 3000lbs. Here's the vid:

http://www.sense.civil.tohoku.ac.jp/~hayazaki/Hobby/Car/GTO/HKSAllJapan/1st.mpg

And all these cars:

jun wrx

hks evo

cusco wrx

cusco evo

bozz wrx

bozz evo

monster r32

topfuel delsol

topsecret supra

topsecret r33

Have ungodly amounts of money dropped into them. If the same amount was dropped into a 3/S i bet it would be in that list too.

Also the vr4 was the pikes peak winner in 93,94

http://www.davewolin.com/3000gt.htm

Its not such a ugly,heavy waste of metal after all ;)

atomicapple just because a car isn't in a shitload of those best motoring or option videos or mags you obviously watch religiously doesn't mean it isn't a good car.

Matt

Originally posted by petp

ummm, where are the pics of all the pretty cars??????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

hahaha, yeah seriously... if this thread doesn't get back on topic soon, its getting locked...

if you guys wanna debate the vr4 a little more... start another thread, and do so without insults and false statements... (thats not directed at anyone in particular... just in general :) )

and to all the new guys: Welcome to the Car Board :)

I just hope that my post made somewhat of a decent statement of what alot of us mean. I'll leave it as is and won't make another. All cars can be made fast period. Its all opinions and person preference. But to say certain cars are just a wate of metal is just ignorant in the first place. I'll be on this forum just because its a good forum but to all the rest of this thread: Have a nice day and I think I've said enough. I agree the 3000GT thing has gotten outta hand and has already been justified as would be with any other car with capability. Good day!

Matt

Guest brwneydtrouble

Man........Its a good thing I was boycotting this thread and not pushing pics of S2K's up in this to piss everyone off.

I would like to just say, welcome to the new members, its seems we have a few, hope you guys are real and plan on sticking around. These guys ARE pretty knowledgable, even if a few of them have their heads up their asses from time to time......*lol* (Luv you guys....)

I raced a 3KGT once, he kept up with me, and he prolly could have kicked my ass, but he was dying to get my number.

I DO of course have to throw my 2 cents in this one........Silvias are much better looking, and a Skyline would kick their ass on paper and on the pavement.

Seriously matt your the MF'in man......Ive been trying to find those videos for days, I got Much respect for ya, I also have a VR-4, 95, black, ill be upgrading turbos in the not to distant future, and Are you the matt i always here about on 3Si.org, I cant remember, but are you a part of GTPRO or something else? Im atarGTO on 3si, laters, thx for vids and info....

Ahh you must be thinking of Matt Monett from dynamic racing. He's one of the faster tuning shops on 3si. Thats not me but I'm on 3si religiously everyday checking posts lol . My nickname on 3si is mattsgto just like on here. I'm in the process too of upgrading my car as well. I got the Trust manifolds with external wastegates..I'm gonna chop off the flanges though and get some 4 bolt dsm flanges so I can slap on some Garret T04E hybrid ball bearing turbos :). I still haven't finished with the fuel system and rebuilding my block with better pistons/rods so its gonna be a few months still for me doh! I'll be posting on this board everyday now. Seems like there's alot of cool people here. Cya.

Matt

Originally posted by mattsgto

Ahh you must be thinking of Matt Monett from dynamic racing. He's one of the faster tuning shops on 3si. Thats not me but I'm on 3si religiously everyday checking posts lol . My nickname on 3si is mattsgto just like on here. I'm in the process too of upgrading my car as well. I got the Trust manifolds with external wastegates..I'm gonna chop off the flanges though and get some 4 bolt dsm flanges so I can slap on some Garret T04E hybrid ball bearing turbos :). I still haven't finished with the fuel system and rebuilding my block with better pistons/rods so its gonna be a few months still for me doh! I'll be posting on this board everyday now. Seems like there's alot of cool people here. Cya.

Matt

check these guys out:

http://www.agpturbo.com/

I hear nothing but rave reviews from people who buy from them... i plan to aswell when my cashflow improves...

Originally posted by mattsgto

Hey JoeG those are the turbos I'm puttin in my car :) The AGP L2r's. Joe from AAM advised me on them ;). I'm cutting the greddy flanges off of my greddy manifolds I got and putting some garret 4 bolt flanges on :)

Matt

wow, i can't wait to see how that turns out...

I'm thinking a single l2r or l3r for my dsm...

Originally posted by dgmodel

ah c'mon yo dont make a dial up brother do dat... lol...

in any event those are pretty basic common cars you see on the road everyday, if someone doesnt know what they are i dont think they're "too into cars"

aiight, you're excused cause you're on dialup... :)

but I want people to post actual cars, not just a stock one, or a model name... hehe

mbenzl?? where are you at... post some custom luxury rides...