Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i love you, goodbye

marcid21

only gay ones... straight ones lick... har har har derf derf... in all seriousness i was involved in a similar situation and it really truly was the right thing, however at the wrong time... if ihe and i were 25yrs old+ and in that relationship i can almost guarantee it wouldve worked out for the better and more importantly we'd be married...

Let me join the club too.:(

And it's the worst when there is really no explanation. Sometimes love just fades, other times people's expectations, needs or wants undergo some metamorphosis.

in the end, love shouldn't hurt. It shouldn't be work.

you people are all fucking pathetic.

[ducks to avoid rocks and sticks]

seriously tho... I've been in the situation too. Actually, my last relationship ended exactly this way...

so now my current policy dictates anyone who looks like they're giong to give me shit like this gets a hearty "FUCK YOU" instead of a tear-eyed "i'll always love you"

better to end on a sour note and gain closure than leave the wound open.

Originally posted by cintron

you people are all fucking pathetic.

that's waaay to general.

i didn't create this post to whine, or to sulk....I created it because literally this is one of the toughest decisions I've had to make...and of course, I put it up for discussion because things do end this way sometimes.

The rants of the bitter, jaded, and cynical aren't going to help matters any, just contribute constructively. :blank:

Originally posted by marcid21

that's waaay to general.

i didn't create this post to whine, or to sulk....I created it because literally this is one of the toughest decisions I've had to make...and of course, I put it up for discussion because things do end this way sometimes.

The rants of the bitter, jaded, and cynical aren't going to help matters any, just contribute constructively. :blank:

calm yourself ;) the first statement was in jest. [i forgot to type the ";)" after it]

as for your decision... :( *HUG*

that's all i can do, babe. Hope it works out for you.

I've been in that position before.

I was with one guy for 4 years, we broke up on good terms. I love him very much and vice versa however it just wont work. Theres a reason for everything and a reason that we're not together... it just wasn't meant to be. (I heard that alot after we split, and felt like hitting everyone who said it to me...now i realize that its true)

yes honestly i truly believe that sometimes all the pieces of puzzles will fit but TIMING is so key/critical element too. lol i always joke around that bad timing is the story of my life. i love that lenny video "again" bc it paints this picture perfectly.

cintron is actually right though -- that its these sort of situations that tend to drag on and its harder to find closure. you are always sitting there wondering "what if" :(

Originally posted by nycchic24

cintron is actually right though -- that its these sort of situations that tend to drag on and its harder to find closure. you are always sitting there wondering "what if" :(

he absolutely is right, because altho you may come to your conclusion after some time of contemplating...then comes the task of actually RELAYING your feelings....:blown: