Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanks too all at rain last night

jcbliss

Just want too thank all who came too rain last night for Jimmy and I - had a blast - thanks too the cp planet crew who all hung tight last night - had a blast with you all - email all your details so we can be in touch - you know who you all are - anyways - thanks again - what should've been the chill conf. comedown night ended up being a great one - Oh yeah! happy b-day pod - glad I could provide the tunes and chill with you on your birthday

thanks again!

Jon

had a blast at Rain last night...great vibe as always...i was very surprised to see it so full of people, with WMC over and all...great hanging with the Cp Crew: Meli, Mishka, Pod, Mrmiami, Mimi, Ga2, Nightstar, Marcos, Carla, Beatfriek, Shroomy, Bugaloo and Gil...great to finally (formally) meet Jcbliss...last night was one the best times i have had at Rain with Jimmy T and Jon C, thanks to the Cp crew for supporting...

Jon, what are you doing awake already?

Thanks to you and Jimmy (and the CP crew) for turning a shitty day into a very fun night (and morning)

Plus it was entertaining as hell for the average clubber like myself to get a small peek into the commitment these guys put into their music.

Keep up the great work guys.

And Mimi, Jesse, Melli, B-Day boy, Marcos, Carla, MrMaimi (& his cutie) Greg, Lee, Zules, Chaz, Rachel and whoever else I missed :) as allways you reminded me of all the great people I never would have meet w/o this board.

Guest saleen351

hey jon, i finally got to rock that cd you gave me.. My honest opinion is that i didn't like it...

Me and hog are still rocking sheldon romeros first cd...:eek: :eek: More my style, and of course mistress barabra doesn't leave my car cd player... i'll be out in lauderdale tonight if you are going, give me a call.

I should be at rain next week...

I had a great time! The party has alot of potential.

JT, Your really good at getting the crowd hyped up. As always I enjoyed your set.

Jon, nice melodies, housey baselines. very nice :aright:

The CP crew def gives that place alot of flavor.

Nice hanging with ALL of you. There's just to many people to name individually.

Originally posted by jcbliss

Just want too thank all who came too rain last night for Jimmy and I - had a blast - thanks too the cp planet crew who all hung tight last night - had a blast with you all - email all your details so we can be in touch - you know who you all are - anyways - thanks again - what should've been the chill conf. comedown night ended up being a great one - Oh yeah! happy b-day pod - glad I could provide the tunes and chill with you on your birthday

thanks again!

Jon

Thank you Jon and Jimmy ... beautiful nite ... great seing so many CP family in da house ... the "Born Sleepy" - tribal remix was awesome Jimmy ... ;)

Feelgood = "CP nites" ... :hat:

damn I had great nite, thanks Jimmy!!! it was finally nice to match some names with faces!!! It was really a good nite and vibe!! holly shit we were all shit faced!!! my girl fell on her ass!! meli where were you with the camera:laugh: :laugh:

again what a great night!!

All I can say is WOW..

What a night.... Jimmy and Jon both had great sets ( like always, never disappointed with them ) Great hanging with the usual suspects and great to meet some new heads ( you know who you are ) Til the next time kids..... :D;)

Jon and Charlie, it was a pleasure meeting you both.

Jon, i really enjoyed your set and many thanks for the CD's which i can't stop listening to :D

Wish i made it to the after party. Thanx for the invite tho...next time..... ;)

and, Of course, always a GREAT time with the usual suspects.