Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nerve Review (3/28)....

mrmatas2277

WOW!!!! great venue...doesnt look anything like Lola's...very nice decor (50's era comic book characters), great set up and killer sound system...i was truly impressed...very nice staff and bartenders...i love the art in the guy's bathroom, very interesting....but the best part of the club is that mouse maze with live mice running around in the bar (u have to see it for urself)...music was EH, so so at best...if they can get a good Dj in there, that place will def. take off...props to the owners of Nerve, u made a fan in me last night...

great hanging with: the left-overs from Rain (u know who u are) and with Jerseyboy and JeniJug's bfriend...it was a pleasure as always...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

WOW!!!! great venue...doesnt look anything like Lola's...very nice decor (50's era comic book characters), great set up and killer sound system...i was truly impressed...very nice staff and bartenders...i love the art in the guy's bathroom, very interesting....but the best part of the club is that mouse maze with live mice running around in the bar (u have to see it for urself)...music was EH, so so at best...if they can get a good Dj in there, that place will def. take off...props to the owners of Nerve, u made a fan in me last night...

great hanging with: the left-overs from Rain (u know who u are) and with Jerseyboy and JeniJug's bfriend...it was a pleasure as always...

i agree!!!! place was really dope!!! Im not much of a sound tweaking fanatic, but this place had some extra thump to it!!! Definately will be back next week!!!!:D

first time in nerve last night - AMAZING!! - i love what they've done with the place... the sound is tops, the room is perfect, the staff is awsome!! I love it...I love it....I love it.... - had some good talks with the mngmt though and looks like I will be playing there sometime in the next few weeks - excited about that one big time! I feel the possibility of a bliss event on the horizon in that room...what do you think??

best

Jon

Originally posted by jcbliss

first time in nerve last night - AMAZING!! - i love what they've done with the place... the sound is tops, the room is perfect, the staff is awsome!! I love it...I love it....I love it.... - had some good talks with the mngmt though and looks like I will be playing there sometime in the next few weeks - excited about that one big time! I feel the possibility of a bliss event on the horizon in that room...what do you think??

best

Jon

Jon ....a BLISS event in that room would be amazing. I had a great time at the Bedrock party nice vibey room! Hope that works out!

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

All I can say about nerve is WOW! The place looks fantastic. The sound system is crisp and sounds really clean. I love it!

We loved it too ...

At the beginning ... when I learned Lola had been sold and it was gonna be teared down and redone i felt kinda nostalgic ... so many great nites there ...

When I walked in yesterday for the 1st time ... I had an instant :D :D :D ... that place has the potential to be ... :eek:

Jon ... really happy and positive about it ... :party::hat:

Originally posted by lolahotass

Now if I can only get that Guyman dude to join me........hmmmmmm

Lola:eek:

ForGetAboutIt

Not until they bring in Stryke or Jimmy T (not Mr. T) or BOTH!!!!

Anyone can spend someone elses money and build a beautiful club with a kick ass sound system and Lights. But, will they have the Nerve to hire good talent?

Michael is NOT the answer.

I don't hear anyone talking about the crowd at Nerve. Did anyone show up? Was it just the CP folks there?

Jon C. ...go for it !!!!!

Venue is awesome...its a pefect size to bring your friends back to Miami.

I am personally tired of the same clubs in Miami..

There we have what Miami had been missing.... (mid size, awesome sound venue)

Bring back those Bliss/renaissance

Save Miami...please.....

GO FOR IT !!!!

Originally posted by guyman1966

ForGetAboutIt

Not until they bring in Stryke or Jimmy T (not Mr. T) or BOTH!!!!

Anyone can spend someone elses money and build a beautiful club with a kick ass sound system and Lights. But, will they have the Nerve to hire good talent?

Michael is NOT the answer.

I don't hear anyone talking about the crowd at Nerve. Did anyone show up? Was it just the CP folks there?

Well hard ass, there's still nothing wrong with checking out a new venue just to see it. Doesn't mean we have to hang out there......;)

Jimmy T all ready has a gig on Fridays and we know the story with the Stryke situation. Soooo that's not gonna happen for a while Gman. Also, our definition of good talent is maybe different than theirs. Same as, we aren't big into trance, yet many people like it.

As far as crowd, you'll have to ask Matas.....since he was there an all..........:)

Lola;)