Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancunieee!!!!!

fineones

Originally posted by origskeemr

Thats when I was down there I think, cause I heard Tek was walking around somewhere... I got onto the Carmen Electa dance party... She's even more slammin in person:eek: Good times in Cancun. Mardi Gras party is crazy and Fat Tuesdays where you leave from to go on the Booze Cruize... Awwww man I had so much fun but I always ended up at La Boom no matter what!!! I honestly thought it was gunna be better due to all the hype it gets from everyone

I was supposed to be on that show.......I was in line waiting to audition (after me and my two boys already made it onto the grind) and we saw eminem pass by.....words were exchanged and next thing I know I'm in a hut with Dr. Dre, Enrique Englasias, Mandy Moore and Eminem.........

CRAZY SHIT

Cancun is off the hook but I went once and thats fine for me......

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I was supposed to be on that show.......I was in line waiting to audition (after me and my two boys already made it onto the grind) and we saw eminem pass by.....words were exchanged and next thing I know I'm in a hut with Dr. Dre, Enrique Englasias, Mandy Moore and Eminem.........

CRAZY SHIT

Cancun is off the hook but I went once and thats fine for me......

did you go in 1999, cause I think that was when Em was there:confused: but then again I can be wrong maybe I went in 2001 cause when I was there Ja-Rule, Genuine, Crazy Town, and etc. were there.

Fineones, I dunno maybe you have a reason for not goin on the booze cruise but when its packed with a lot of people its worth it. People get crazy on the island because they host contest that involve people getting fuckin wild. I dunno, I had fun and then you go out afterwards, like La Boom :D

Originally posted by origskeemr

Fineones, I dunno maybe you have a reason for not goin on the booze cruise but when its packed with a lot of people its worth it. People get crazy on the island because they host contest that involve people getting fuckin wild. I dunno, I had fun and then you go out afterwards, like La Boom :D

i never been on in cancun ..but the one i went on here ...was CRAP! im down as long as the ppl im going with are also ...

ummmm 18 days