Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday!

groovefire

play.jpg

711 Boylston and Groovefire present a very special Thursday evening party and an all new concept in nightlife.

This Thursday, April 3rd, Groovefire's Todd Hanna, Phil Jakob and Mike Hoska, with special guest Dan Costa, launch Boston's newest and sexiest Thursday party. 8 HOURS of house music kicked off nice and early, right after work and school, 6pm sharp. Free hors d'oeuvres until 8pm. Drink and dance until 2am. Come get your Friday morning hangover with us at 711!!

711 Boylston Street, Boston

6pm to 2am

21 plus

NO COVER, EVER!

Free hors d'oeuvres until 8pm.

Come out and play!

Originally posted by nycchic24

hmmm :shaky: i am goinna be in town this weekend. maybe i will come in on thursday

If our 711 night isn't enough motivation, then you should know that DJ Roy Barboza is playing at the Roxy and the Real World Vegas cast is slated to make an appearance there. :eek:

Originally posted by groovefire

If our 711 night isn't enough motivation, then you should know that DJ Roy Barboza is playing at the Roxy and the Real World Vegas cast is slated to make an appearance there. :eek:

oh snap i am on the first bus there then! :tongue:

hmm i wont be pullin into south station til after 11.. jess or brian you guys still gonna be hanging?

oh snap i am on the first bus there then! :tongue:

hmm i wont be pullin into south station til after 11.. jess or brian you guys still gonna be hanging?

Thursday plans are still way up in the air, but I'm planning on being there until at least midnight, if not all night! I actually might show up a bit on the later side and close the bitch out. I mean, what's an opening party without at least one drunk kid yelling "play one more song" 15 minutes after the bar has closed?

lol well i fyou want to meet frank... jst ask djjonstephen. thats his boy :laugh:

ya i would like to meet all the dudes on that cast, so i can tell them what a bunch of bitches the are. this was the WORST cast ever, in terms of personality and substance. as far as debauchery and sluttiness, this class gets an A+.

Originally posted by flavanugz

ya i would like to meet all the dudes on that cast, so i can tell them what a bunch of bitches the are. this was the WORST cast ever, in terms of personality and substance. as far as debauchery and sluttiness, this class gets an A+.

this is very true. lol i am actually sitting at the tv yelling "are you kidding me" when the girl (irulan i think) was actually talking about how her bf must understand why she cheats and hooks up with other guys. GET over yourself!

ya ive never seen a bigger group of hypocritical chumps in my life. the only one i can stand is the white chick that is obsessed with steve. other than the fact she needs to get over him, she is basically normal.

my quote of the season:

"i thought i made some really good points" - steven

ps alton is queerer than teamj5

Originally posted by flavanugz

ya ive never seen a bigger group of hypocritical chumps in my life. the only one i can stand is the white chick that is obsessed with steve. other than the fact she needs to get over him, she is basically normal.

my quote of the season:

"i thought i made some really good points" - steven

ps alton is queerer than teamj5

trashelle? talk about self esteem issues right there

and alton? lol that is really the only i really like on the show :laugh:

The thing that bothers me the most is the Real World guys clearly don't work out. I mean, would it kill them to hit the gym once in awhile. Same goes for you kaydup. I think you'd find your confidence would go up some if you'd try to get in shape.