Clubplanet Nightlife Community

women with tattoos?

bkissa

Originally posted by tastyt

There was a tattooing special on Discovery last night, and there were two women who'd had their chests tattooed after a mastectomy. They were saying that it was a way of showing that they didn't just survive cancer, they prevailed over it. They were able to take something horrible and deadly, and turn it into something beautiful.

...fuck...i really wanted to watch that show...i saw it on the cable guide...but i went with the typical male ish and watched the Nets game instead..poo poo on me...

but the game was fuckin great

Originally posted by phatman

...fuck...i really wanted to watch that show...i saw it on the cable guide...but i went with the typical male ish and watched the Nets game instead..poo poo on me...

but the game was fuckin great

It was really good, and guess what... I have it on tape! Monster Garage is on after it too, if you're into that sort of thing. :tongue:

There's another good show, on the travel channel, about the biggest tattoo conventions around the world.

Damn... I want a new tat.

It was really good, and guess what... I have it on tape! Monster Garage is on after it too, if you're into that sort of thing. :tongue:

There's another good show, on the travel channel, about the biggest tattoo conventions around the world.

Damn... I want a new tat.

...kewl...i'm gonna borrow it...and i want a new tat as well...i already know of what...just got a get a good artist for the design...maybe we can go together...tee hee...

Originally posted by phatman

...kewl...i'm gonna borrow it...and i want a new tat as well...i already know of what...just got a get a good artist for the design...maybe we can go together...tee hee...

No problem, I just have to remember not to record over it, lol. I have several ideas for tats, I just need to get my thoughts a little more organized. I think I want to do something on my back to make it a more cohesive unit... get something near my right shoulderblade to make it more symmeterical, and maybe linking that to a tribal design going down my spine, connecting w/the one on my lower back...

Something along those lines.

There was a tattooing special on Discovery last night, and there were two women who'd had their chests tattooed after a mastectomy. They were saying that it was a way of showing that they didn't just survive cancer, they prevailed over it. They were able to take something horrible and deadly, and turn it into something beautiful.

I saw that too. I dont know how I would cope if I lost a breast.

Have you read Valley of the Dolls?

I haven't seen the movie but it's one of my favorite books. The reason I brought it up was because of the *breast* issue that comes up in it. But I don't want to give it away to someone who hasn't read it yet.