Clubplanet Nightlife Community

women with tattoos?

bkissa

Questions for guys and lesbians: Do you like tattoos one women?

I, personally, have never seen any women with a tattoo i like except for one. I saw a beautiful Asian women wearing her hair up and a backless dress. She had a huge black dragon tattoo beginning at her lower back going all the way up to to her neck. I couldn't help but stare at her all night. :drool: However, I don't think it would look right at all if she had part of her back covered or wore her hair down.

I also read a story in a magazine about a woman who had a mastectomy on one of her breasts because of breast cancer. Instead of getting an implant, she let her boyfriend, a tattoo artist, convince her against it and instead he tattood a beautiful trail of flowers from her shoulder to her breast. They showed a picture of the tattoo. It really is beautiful and the story is touching.

But I'm getting off topic here...

D

hahaha

I love you!

...i have seen so many i love on women...D's tat right above her buttocks is way sexy...i remember this one girl i hooked up with had a tribal in the same spot and one on her shoulder...after giving her a back rub, i must have given her an hour of licking on both tattoos...yum...i also like navel(sp) tats...this one girl who had a perfect stomach had a little vine tattoo around her belly button with a small piercing...it was simple but sooooo sexy...oh the things i wanted to do to her...i could go on and on...

Originally posted by bkissa

I I saw a beautiful Asian women wearing her hair up and a backless dress. She had a huge black dragon tattoo beginning at her lower back going all the way up to to her neck. I couldn't help but stare at her all night. :drool:

Man, asian girls could pull off any look.. They look good in everything!!

im usually not a big fan of tattoos on ladies. if they have some sort of personal significance to them, maybe theyre ok, but if theyre a dolphin or some tribal garbage, then thats stoopid.

(just my opinion)

i think they look good if they are original and fit with your body. i have this one friend who has 3 tatoos and they are all picked from a book, they are very typical & placed in thoughtless places, i think it looks terrible... its like she wanted tatoos so bad she got whatever was cute in the book but means nothign to her & says nothing about her.

i know this other girl who drew up this angel and had it tatooed on her lower back, it is really intricate and beautifully done. obviously the tatoo artist was amazing, it is something you see and really think wow that is a beautiful, thoughtful piece of art not just some "cute" heart on her ass.

Originally posted by somebitch

i think they look good if they are original and fit with your body. i have this one friend who has 3 tatoos and they are all picked from a book, they are very typical & placed in thoughtless places, i think it looks terrible... its like she wanted tatoos so bad she got whatever was cute in the book but means nothign to her & says nothing about her.

my sentiments exactly...i'm so tired of all these girls with the cheap tats on the small of their back. it's almost like a uniform.

other than that, i love tatoos on a girl.

Sorry, I don't have the pic saved on my harddrive anymore.

I always think it's funny when people ask you what your tats mean... I think that the next time someone does that, I'm just going to tell them that a picture's worth a thousand words... lol.

I, personally, have never seen any women with a tattoo i like except for one. I saw a beautiful Asian women wearing her hair up and a backless dress. She had a huge black dragon tattoo beginning at her lower back going all the way up to to her neck. I couldn't help but stare at her all night. :drool: However, I don't think it would look right at all if she had part of her back covered or wore her hair down.

I also read a story in a magazine about a woman who had a mastectomy on one of her breasts because of breast cancer. Instead of getting an implant, she let her boyfriend, a tattoo artist, convince her against it and instead he tattood a beautiful trail of flowers from her shoulder to her breast. They showed a picture of the tattoo. It really is beautiful and the story is touching.

But I'm getting off topic here...

Like this ?

attachment.php?s=&postid=1396150

my girl just got a tat recently...her brother committed suicide almost two years ago and she wanted to release some of that pain so she had an artist draw up a beautiful fairy resting on a moon holding a star with her brothers name in it...she had them tattoo it on her on her brothers birthday and i must say it is quite exquisite and it means something to her....im just glad that it was able to help her let go a lil more...except now everyones gonna think my names joe......:tongue: ...but who cares right?....now if i can only convince her to get something small on her foot or ankle...(im a serious leg to foot man)...as long as they are done with taste and class and smaller than a 6 inch circle i think they can be sexy on a woman but anything more than three is out of line....ill take a pic of hers the next time she comes over and post it for you to see......

There was a tattooing special on Discovery last night, and there were two women who'd had their chests tattooed after a mastectomy. They were saying that it was a way of showing that they didn't just survive cancer, they prevailed over it. They were able to take something horrible and deadly, and turn it into something beautiful.