Clubplanet Nightlife Community

on your one year anniversaries??

rdancer

Taking my girl on a cruise...We met in the Port of Miami. Hung out the whole cruise. Turns out she lives 25 mins away from me...Voila! Im in the frist relationship of my life where im actually in love.

So for our 1 year, going on a cruise, Royal Carribean, Explorer of the seas, Western Carribean. We met on the Eastern Carribean Cruise so i figured it would be nice to be on the same ship (sentimental value) and see different places.

I know...its like a fucking movie story, but it is true.

Originally posted by somebitch

anniversaries are overrated...

...interesting...i think most holidays are overrated...but in terms of anniversaries i dont use that term...there is something to be said about acknowledging a committment....a milestone...granted - you can and should celebrate such things as anniversaries and birthdays for that matter on any day of the week...but i think it's ok to pay a little tribute to longevity...

Originally posted by phatman

...interesting...i think most holidays are overrated...but in terms of anniversaries i dont use that term...there is something to be said about acknowledging a committment....a milestone...granted - you can and should celebrate such things as anniversaries and birthdays for that matter on any day of the week...but i think it's ok to pay a little tribute to longevity...

Yeah, seriously Kara, quit being so fucking jaded for once in your life!!! I love anniversaries! It's just another excuse to get all mushy with the one you love. :love2:

never made it to a year...came close once, but that's about it.

it's not anything that excites me. the way things are going right now, i could easily see hitting the one year mark in about six months. i don't see the big deal. plus, when do you start counting??? the day you met? the day you fucked? the day you said i love you?

i'm pretty sure though, that our celebration, whenever it is, will consist of us going to our favorite restaurant for an intimate meal, and then some drinks locally.

whatever, i see people, i just dont take thems eriously. i would b emore jaded if i never went out with anyone, i would be nieve if i thought every little relationship meant something.

...just cause you date does not mean youre not jaded...and that first part of your statement, "i just dont take them seriously", is one of the most jaded remarks i've read in a while...

...whatever is right...i dont care if youre jaded...i'm not dating you...but dont kid yourself...you're in bad shape as far as i'm concerned...

well if its like 1 year married then it is something to celebrate but 1 year dating, big fucken deal.

Well, marriage usually starts out with dating... so it must mean something. :laugh2:

And apparently, a lot of people haven't even made it to a year with somebody... so obviously, it is something special. :idea:

Haha, I'm seriously glad not to be dating some of you. And you wonder why they say romance is dead? LOL If you only knew how easy it can be to make someone happy... a simple "happy anniversary" whispered in your ear, the very first thing you hear as you wake up in the morning... it can make your whole day!

Originally posted by chrishaolin

going down to paradise island this june and swimmin with the dolphins for our 1 year.. :D

That's awesome! I'm actually going to be stuck upstate and not really able to do anything big when my beau and I hit our year-mark... my Mom's getting married the day before!