Clubplanet Nightlife Community

on your one year anniversaries??

rdancer

Originally posted by tastyt

That's awesome! I'm actually going to be stuck upstate and not really able to do anything big when my beau and I hit our year-mark... my Mom's getting married the day before!

yeah i cant wait to get away and im so excited about swimmin with the dolphins we have that booked already.

but im sure you can find something romantic to do wherever you are.. at least youll be away.. even if it is upstate

Originally posted by chrishaolin

but im sure you can find something romantic to do wherever you are.. at least youll be away.. even if it is upstate

Yeah, but the buzzkill of the whole thing, is that I'll be away with my family! LOL I'm sure we'll figure something out... I'm not exactly worried about it.

Yeah, but the buzzkill of the whole thing, is that I'll be away with my family! LOL I'm sure we'll figure something out... I'm not exactly worried about it.

yeah but that can make it even more exciting.. you gotta sneak around a little bit..

I'm so happy for you two... I'm sure she'll look lovely in bronze... :love:

...thanks..it was either that or a second smaller hole for "enhanced pleasure"...but i couldnt sell her on that one...it got weird...

Somebitch what's w/all your editing!? :confused:

For our 1 year anniversary, we went out to a nice romantic dinner... and a few days before that, we went to pick out a ring for me... I love it, still wear it everyday....it's white gold with a little bit of yellow gold w/a row of 5 diamonds :D

Originally posted by Mystify22

Somebitch what's w/all your editing!? :confused:

For our 1 year anniversary, we went out to a nice romantic dinner... and a few days before that, we went to pick out a ring for me... I love it, still wear it everyday....it's white gold with a little bit of yellow gold w/a row of 5 diamonds :D

lol. i decided i have no place posting in this thread because i am jaded. i dunno, in real life i am not so jaded i guess on here i just come off as that way. i said i dont think 1 year is too big of a deal and its still the lovey dovey phase. i dont even remember what i did on my 1 year with my ex bf. probably got a romantic dinner but then again, we did that a few times a week.

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. i decided i have no place posting in this thread because i am jaded. i dunno, in real life i am not so jaded i guess on here i just come off as that way. i said i dont think 1 year is too big of a deal and its still the lovey dovey phase. i dont even remember what i did on my 1 year with my ex bf. probably got a romantic dinner but then again, we did that a few times a week.

Yeah, I understand what you're saying, my bf feels like he doesn't need one day/holiday to do something meaningful or special...but bc he knows it's kinda important to me, he makes sure to do something on v-day/anniversaries, etc

lol. i decided i have no place posting in this thread because i am jaded. i dunno, in real life i am not so jaded i guess on here i just come off as that way.

...now you're not jaded but bitter...lol...

Ragga still luvs ya! :tongue:

I remembered doing all that stuff when I was hitched in my younger years...I would comment further, but I'm way too tired to argue today.

lol. maybe if u knew me u could say how i am ;)

...i'd have a better shot at getting to know selma hayek...i'll just stick to making ignorant generalizations off what people chose to write and/or edit on a pubic messageboard...;)