Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Derek Jeter Injury

Fuck A-ROD... He is all about the money...

Jeter is more heart... And you know he loves NY other wise he could have left and got a larger contract.

I hated A-ROD since day one... I respect him as a player. He has the numbers to back him. But his whole attitude sucks.

Originally posted by elementx

Fuck A-ROD... He is all about the money...

Jeter is more heart... And you know he loves NY other wise he could have left and got a larger contract.

I hated A-ROD since day one... I respect him as a player. He has the numbers to back him. But his whole attitude sucks.

Take back that comment or there will be serious reprecussions.. :bigfinge:

A-Rod is one of the best players in the league right now.

Don't playa hate.

Originally posted by Codica3

Take back that comment or there will be serious reprecussions.. :bigfinge:

A-Rod is one of the best players in the league right now.

Don't playa hate.

Darling, darling, darling... I know you like to post whore. But read before you post. But like I said before he has no heart... He shows that with the money he asks for. And goes to a shit team only because they are the only ones to offer it to him... When a player with more heart would have gone to a team who offered a little less but gave the opertunity to give him what baseball is all about... The RING!!!

Originally posted by nycchic24

what bc heh doesnt come and play for the yankees!?!?

jk ;)

No... But my statement does come from what he wanted the Yankees to give him and what the Yankees denied him. And to tell you the truth I would rather have Jeter than A-ROD anyway.

:tongue:

sorry girl but we gonna have to fight :punch: he's mine ;):tongue:

ive been following him since his days at Miami Christian High!

I'll definitely fight you for him.

He's one of the few men on earth I would fight someone over.

Originally posted by elementx

Darling, darling, darling... I know you like to post whore. But read before you post. But like I said before he has no heart... He shows that with the money he asks for. And goes to a shit team only because they are the only ones to offer it to him... When a player with more heart would have gone to a team who offered a little less but gave the opertunity to give him what baseball is all about... The RING!!!

Whatever. I did read you post.

He's one of the best players in the game. PERIOD. He can do what he wants. That doesn't change the fact that he's amazing.

And you honestly DON'T know what he's like. So be careful before you start making such bold statements about "no heart".

Originally posted by Codica3

Whatever. I did read you post.

He's one of the best players in the game. PERIOD. He can do what he wants. That doesn't change the fact that he's amazing.

And you honestly DON'T know what he's like. So be careful before you start making such bold statements about "no heart".

Blah... Do you recall what he asked of some of the teams. Just remember something... AS A FAN... It is players like him that make seats more expensive... Anyway. I am not going to argue. I don't like him and thats that.

The important thing is that we are both yankee fans...

:tongue:

Originally posted by dnice35

Fuck ARod and Jeter, neither one of them is half the man Ripken was.

arods already matched or surpassed most of ripkens stats, and hes not even done with a third of his career yet, lol. when its all said and done, we'll be mentioning the best players of all time as ruth, bonds, mays and rodriguez. no particular order.

oh and i'm not hay, but arod is a good looking dude. i wonder how many chicks a week he bangs. :confused:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

arods already matched or surpassed most of ripkens stats, and hes not even done with a third of his career yet, lol. when its all said and done, we'll be mentioning the best players of all time as ruth, bonds, mays and rodriguez. no particular order.

oh and i'm not hay, but arod is a good looking dude. i wonder how many chicks a week he bangs. :confused:

Tellin' it how it is. :aright:

didnt he get married? (or at least engaged) i thought.. :confused: could be wrong and hopefully i am :D

but not like that matters. lol all these sports stars are pigs. just look at kirby puckett! :laugh:

didnt he get married? (or at least engaged) i thought.. :confused: could be wrong and hopefully i am :D

but not like that matters. lol all these sports stars are pigs. just look at kirby puckett! :laugh:

i'm not sure, i didn't hear anything about him getting married or engaged. shit, if i'm 27, good looking, famous athlete with a ton of money, i'm going out getting as many chicks as i can. but thats just me, lol. i hope arod runs a little more this year, and hopefully he can get to the elusive 50-50 club. that would be unprecedented, and not many people i see being able to do that. maybe vlad guerrero. rangers need pitching, and carl everett needs to get himself in shape. no reason y this team shouldn't be competing for a division title.

dude you cant compare what Ripken did through out his whole career to a young buck like ARod.

dont bash Kirby, no one really knows what happen, the women accussing him could be some gold diggin chicken head....

dude you cant compare what Ripken did through out his whole career to a young buck like ARod.

sure you can. ripken to me is one of the most selfish people in baseball of all time. rather than sit out and have a commitment to the team, he constantly put the organization in a bind. he was so concerened with getting his consecutive games played streak that he ruined those of young guys coming up ie ryan minor. after leading louisville to the sweet 16 in basketball, ryan minor was slated to be the future of the orioles. but no, they made him wait, and wait, and wait. eventually he tried going back to basketball, got himself hurt. then the orioles traded him. getting back to arod vs ripken. its not even close. thats like comparing michael jordan to john starks, come on now, lol. arod today became the youngest player EVER to reach 300 homers in his career, surpassing jimmie foxx, ken griffey jr, mel ott, mickey mantle and eddie matthews. thats some pretty esteemed company right there. ripken hit over 300- 5 times. arod has already hit 300 5 times. ripkens careers stolen base total was like 36, arod has stolen more than that in one season 4 times already!! so big deal, he played in a bunch of games cause he was too selfish and stubborn to sit out. so while ripken had fun chasing gehrig, arod will be soon chasing mays, bonds, ruth and aaron. this guy is on his way to being the only player ever to be in the 600-600 club. only one other player (bonds) is even in the 400-400 club. (soon to be 500-500) i'm not hating on ripken. he was a decent player who used his popularity around the league towards his leverage. keep watching, rodriguez keep re-writing the record books. ;)

at one point in time Griffey was tought of as high as ARod is now a days, what has happened to Griffey ever since? injuries, can ARod keep himself from getting injured? is ARod as good a leader as Ripken was? has ARod won a world series? how many MVPS does ARod have? sure Ripken lacked the flair, but he was always consistent, he was one of the best fielding short stops ever, and his offensive numbers are up there amongst the best, you got to take into consideration these are different times, the offensive productivities seen these days is like never before, the fences are shorter, there are more aa or aaa pitchers now pitching in the majors, so yes Alex will have better numbers offensively, and that bs that Ripken was selfish, is just that BS. as far as Ryan Minor is concerned, he was a major bust, the few times he was brought up to the majors he flopped, to add to the Ripken is selfish argument, he chose to move to third to give others a chance to play short. doesnt sound like a selfish player to me, does it?

at one point in time Griffey was tought of as high as ARod is now a days, what has happened to Griffey ever since? injuries, can ARod keep himself from getting injured? is ARod as good a leader as Ripken was? has ARod won a world series? how many MVPS does ARod have? sure Ripken lacked the flair, but he was always consistent, he was one of the best fielding short stops ever, and his offensive numbers are up there amongst the best, you got to take into consideration these are different times, the offensive productivities seen these days is like never before, the fences are shorter, there are more aa or aaa pitchers now pitching in the majors, so yes Alex will have better numbers offensively, and that bs that Ripken was selfish, is just that BS. as far as Ryan Minor is concerned, he was a major bust, the few times he was brought up to the majors he flopped, to add to the Ripken is selfish argument, he chose to move to third to give others a chance to play short. doesnt sound like a selfish player to me, does it?

Ahh.. I see what you mean now! :)

You not denying A-Rod's achievements.. you're questioning whether or not he'll hold up to the test of time like Ripken will..

I guess only time will tell.. ;)

Originally posted by spragga25

What a wuss...out for over a MONTH with a seperated shoulder?!?!

That's nothing!!! Football players miss two days of practice over that.

Hey Derek: POP that shit back in place, quit yer bitching and go play...sheesh:rolleyes:

Did you see what our "replacement" did to the Blue Jays last nite? ;)