Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Thought I Would Share...

mrmatas2277

Meli and I went to the Youth Fair last Sunday...it was the last day of the fair...we hadnt been to the fair in years...so it was like going again for the first time last Sunday...we did all things we enjoyed we rode rides, but most importantly...we ATE ALOT OF SHIT...getting on fair rides after eating: elephant ears, hot dogs, carmel apples, cotton candy, gyros and then washing it down with mountain dew--DONT MIX!!! here is what i went on that ended my day at the fair:

attachment.php?postid=1397214

hey there is the burger stand that i had just minutes before bought a burger with everything on it...more green peppers please!!! well the Doppel Looper didnt do my stomach any justice, but i kept on trucking...this is the next ride that i went on, before calling it a day:

attachment.php?postid=1397223

that was my day at the fair...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Meli and I went to the Youth Fair last Sunday...it was the last day of the fair...we hadnt been to the fair in years...so it was like going again for the first time last Sunday...we did all things we enjoyed we rode rides, but most importantly...we ATE ALOT OF SHIT...getting on fair rides after eating: elephant ears, hot dogs, carmel apples, cotton candy, gyros and then washing it down with mountain dew--DONT MIX!!! here is what i went on that ended my day at the fair:

attachment.php?postid=1397214

hey there is the burger stand that i had just minutes before bought a burger with everything on it...more green peppers please!!! well the Doppel Looper didnt do my stomach any justice, but i kept on trucking...this is the next ride that i went on, before calling it a day:

attachment.php?postid=1397223

that was my day at the fair...:rolleyes:

youth fair entrance $8.00

stuffing ur face with the youth fairs traditional fine choice of cuisine w/ a mountaindew $20.00

being caught on camera after regreting eating all those foods & riding the rides

oh & one more thing to add... to then be posted on the internet so all of cp can see......

$$$$$$$$$$ PRICELESS $$$$$$$$$$

WAY TO GO MELI!!!!

:aright::clap: :clap: :clap::D

Originally posted by willbangyerbut

i dont know what he's wearing but i do know what id like for him "NOT" to be wearing :eek: :eek: :eek: WOW !! HOW CAN A MAN HAVE SUCH A DELICIOUS LOOKING ASS LIKE THAT ONE ??:eek: :eek: :eek:

:laugh: