DANNY TENAGLIA'S OLD SOCKS

Item # 2920952254

Collectables:Weird Stuff:Totally Bizarre

Current bid £50,100.00 Starting bid £50,000.00

Quantity 1 # of bids 2 Bid history

Time left 6 days, 13 hours +

Location LONDON

Country United Kingdom

Here is a once in a lifetime chance to own a pair of Musical History. You are not only bidding on a pair of socks allegedly worn by the innovative DJ Danny Tenaglia but you are very likely to improve your mixing skills and selection of quality music if you play out wearing these soiled little beauties. One size fits all. Here Is The History Behind Them: They were obtained from a devoted fan in Paris after months of painful negotiations. It is believed Mr Tenaglia originally purchased them on a tour of the United Kingdom organised by Tribal Records sometime during 1993. It is said that Mr Tenaglia wore them during the complete sessions for his brilliant 1998 album Tourism on Twisted Records (TWD 11758) and that he pleaded with a rather (at first) reluctant Alan T to wear them when Alan sang the vocal on the infamous record by Circuit Boy – called ‘The Door’ on SFP records (SFP9639) (the successful winner will notice/enjoy the delicate odour of Miami as well as Brooklyn emanating from deep within the soul of the fabric so there is a real American/Transatlantic heritage to these precious memorabilia.(Alan was able to sing an octave higher whilst wearing them, and has since been offered a role singing alongside Pavarotti at the Metropolitan Opera House in Madame Butterfly) The outstanding keyboard/pianist Peter Daou was also easily persuaded to wear them when he improvised the brilliant solo on the edit that Mr Tenaglia did of Frankie Knuckles classic ‘The Whistle Song’ that was featured on Mr Tenaglia’s excellent recent Azuli Choice CD.(studio technicians at this session said later that it sounded like Mr Daou had over 12 fingers (not 5) on each hand as he improvised wearing them. We would make a conservative estimate that Mr Tenaglia has covered over 2500 miles in these socks. It is also rumoured that when putting these on for the first time you are filled with a raw energy that will immediately draw you towards the nearest pair of decks to play a marathon 15 hour set that will leave all your peers standing for its sheer brilliance of invention, passion and innovation. They come in a beautiful mahogany case embossed with gold leaf and a solid gold plaque that states with a simple, and touching eloquence in Portuguese “O dia da mentiraâ€. Good Luck, Happy Bidding on this once in a lifetime chance to move from a Bedroom DJ to a World-Class Stage and take a page from the book of one of the greatest talents to have graced this musical genre.

i-1.JPG

why would anyone want Danny T's soiled socks? It's not even a pair, it's only one.

Buying one of my soiled condoms would be more of a collectors items than a DT Sock. Hell, he wears those socks everyday, I wear a condom like once maybe twice a year. (if I'm lucky)

Originally posted by therunner

why would anyone want Danny T's soiled socks? It's not even a pair, it's only one.

Buying one of my soiled condoms would be more of a collectors items than a DT Sock. Hell, he wears those socks everyday, I wear a condom like once maybe twice a year. (if I'm lucky)

Preach on, Army boy, preach on. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Preach on, Army boy, preach on. :rolleyes:

Not preaching, Praise be, but I sayeth unto thee that all should be wary of what you buy. I really think, with the lords blessing, that maybe my soiled items will be worth more than Danny T's socks. And as I attempt to bring you out of the temptation of buying such harlotry items, as these soiled socks, maybe spend your hard post-tives paid money on my soiled itmes.

Originally posted by therunner

is that bc you don't have sex or bc you don't wear condoms?

let me get this straight..you would rather have his old condom that he fucked some guy with then his dirty socks??? wow...this wouldnt happen to be because you had that long trip in the dessert with camels and all guys...would it???? hmm.....

Originally posted by shlongus

let me get this straight..you would rather have his old condom that he fucked some guy with then his dirty socks??? wow...this wouldnt happen to be because you had that long trip in the dessert with camels and all guys...would it???? hmm.....

No DUMBASS!! My used condoms. Why would I want a DT soiled condom. Or a sock for that matter. The only thing soiled I would like to have is a pair of Marilyn Monroe's dirty panties. I saw a pair for sell on ebay but the opening bid was like 1.2mil. A little more than I want to pay. But would LOVE to have them.