Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when to come back to south beach???

wallmill

me and some of my friends are thinkin about comin back down for a week or so. just wanted some help from you guys and girls to see when the best time would be. i know it won't be the same as the conference just want to escape jersey for awhile. any info would be helpful thanks....

thanks thats when we were thinkin about goin. is there like a weekend where their is something going on like special events at crobar, maze, space,etc...because we love to go clubbin. or any big name dj's spinnin there?? thanks...

actually, there isnt supposed to be hip hop conference this year on sobe during memorial day weekend, but even after conference, the clubs will always be open and rockin, despite the big name djs!!! just check out each clubs web site!!!

I have fun every time I am down as long as it isn't 110 degrees. Anytime before late June and after hurricane season would be preferable.

Last summer Space had a solid lineup of DJ's all summer long. Not to mention you can get better fares and cheaper hotel rates.

4th of July is always a good time. Last year, we had Danny H @ crobar, who will be at a certain other venue this 4th, a big Bliss party @ Level, and a 4th of July spectacular featuring gobs of DJs at Space.