Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space "Closing Party" this Sat.Apr.5

biznation00

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeygk

Listen here chicken f*cker....you best sit your ass down.

another HATER b/c i have a "prize winning" Cock...guys dont hate, u guys should try taking Maximus pills...Koky is taking them and he says they are working like a charm...:tongue:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i have ur cell #....u better be there...will there be a Space Charity Auction??? i want the Space Stall #2 Toilet Seat (Item #2436b), starting bid is still $25?:tongue:

sobe will be in da house. :tongue: I want to place a bid on a speaker cabinet, since I have spent such quality time inside of it. Koky will probably want the curtain, that’s next to the speakers. since he occasionally uses it for support. :D Ebay ?? where you at LP … ;)

Well its the last of SPACE and the beginning of a new era........so much memories,im really going to hate it see it go away.But also looking forward to being a resident clubber @ the new one. I hope Edgar closes the night sooooo no bullshyting here. I have tournament to attend to on Saturday night in the grove and herd that Oscar G and George Acosta will spinning there so I might just hang in the grove then go to SPACE for afterhours.........

I would also like to give thanks to SPACE for all the great times if it wasn't for them we wouldnt get the chance to see all the great DJs around the world and to our locals.And meeting and parting with wonderful peeps aswell,aswell to Biz for hooking it up and his kindness.SHOT OUTS to OSCAR G,ROLY,and EDGAR V for so many awesome sets that kept us up Saturday and Sunday mornnings.

See ya on SAT OR SUN morning!!!!!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

another HATER b/c i have a "prize winning" Cock...guys dont hate, u guys should try taking Maximus pills...Koky is taking them and he says they are working like a charm...:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: YOU know you dont wanna go there buddy :D if i took that shit i think my cock would explode.. hmmmmmmmmmm wait a minute !! you just ordered a batch of them pills Melli told me ... i heard you have improved a bit with em :laugh: :laugh:

well , i just found out that edgar isnt booked for the closing party :mad: :mad: & you guys know what ? THATS FUCKED UP !! i still love & always will love space , but in my honest opinion this was a bad descision on their part . well , im gonna go take this out on my poor punching bag now :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by saleen351

Put on your shit kickers and kick some shit!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO... i was playing that song really loud back in the day (House of Pain for yous that don't know).. and my mom grounded me:(

YOU BETTER FIST PUMP FOR ME SALEEN @ THE SPACE PARTY SINCE I CAN'T GO:tongue:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by koky

well , im gonna go take this out on my poor punching bag now :mad: :mad:

had a perfect joke lined up for this comment of yours, but its not "PC" enough to post...

:D

Originally posted by sobeton

your bro is going to get dropdasoap69 all excited, by making comments like that. :laugh:

& tony , i heard u dropdasoap are buddy buddies... :laugh: :laugh: i heard you even let him in your apartment :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by guyman1966

Why? Does he make you strap one on?

dude ! im not telling you no more secrets about me ever again :mad: :mad: oh & tell mrs guymann i said thanx... ill return the 12 incherto you guys tomorow;)

Originally posted by koky

dude ! im not telling you no more secrets about me ever again :mad: :mad: oh & tell mrs guymann i said thanx... ill return the 12 incherto you guys tomorow;)

She has been looking for it. I think she forgot that she gave it to you guys.