Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space "Closing Party" this Sat.Apr.5

biznation00

:direct: The time has come peepz.. It's time to close the doors on the monument that helped revolutionarize the nighlife scene here @ home for us...

This Saturday, April 5th come say goodbye to the "Old" Space building as we prepare to welcome the new "Space 34". It's gonna be an emotinal night for many of us, so we'll be handin' out tissues @ the door upon entry... :(

Space Closing Party

featuring the guys that made it happen over the years, the Residents...

Oscar G

Roland

Ivano Bellini

Radamas

& a few other special guests (TBA) will be on their A-game as we push to make Saturday one BIG, loooooong f_kin' memorable party!! (pardon my french, I'm just soo full of emotion!! ;) )

Guest list & Table Reservations >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

or call me @ 305.322.0583

Hope to see many of you out payin' respects to the last party. Thanks to @ll the cpers who made it that much more memorable & BIG Thanks to the Space building for givin' me & my pals endless memories...

please deposit your warm thoughts below, if you wish... ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in Tampa.... you guys, party hard and close this place properly!!!

It's going to be insane.... I have so many good memories from the old Space.... but I also look forward to making many more at the new Space...

Have fun guyz:eek: I'll be there in spirit;)

Lola:D

Guest saleen351

I've been promised by og a while ago, he's gonna lay down all the tracks from the space era...

we will see... I migth swing by...

4am comp list, right biz?

im there in the blue room at 10 am but since i dont know any of u

we would never know to look for each other..........................

but it wouldnt be proper if Edgar wasnt there to not close the place down but tear it down with hard core tunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest brwneydtrouble

I'm there like a bear.

In pink g-string underwear.

And where the hell were you last week Senor Koky, when Edgar V was spinning like a madman? I had to go up there and explain your absence. He was VERY disappointed in you. Tsk, tsk.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I'm there like a bear.

In pink g-string underwear.

And where the hell were you last week Senor Koky, when Edgar V was spinning like a madman? I had to go up there and explain your absence. He was VERY disappointed in you. Tsk, tsk.

koky is a lightweight.:D now can we explore this pink g-string comment a bit more. :tongue::D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by sobeton

koky is a lightweight.:D now can we explore this pink g-string comment a bit more. :tongue::D

That he is, but I heard that he is easy to influence......so thats no excuse!!

ANd about the pink underwear....you will just have to see for yourself on Saturday.....

:jawdrop:

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

That he is, but I heard that he is easy to influence......so thats no excuse!!

ANd about the pink underwear....you will just have to see for yourself on Saturday.....

:jawdrop:

that he is for sure .. :laugh: you have succeeded in making this Saturday, seem so much more appealing. :tongue::D

Lets get some Nasty Guests...............................

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

SASHA

DIGWEED

Ill be representing maybe if I make it from my house warming, may need some pick me ups, lol or Sgt Fury throwing down on the tables, with some New Trance Tunes ( Which I thought was impossible in South Beach).

I love the new space, but the old one played a part in me moving here. Jan "02" I was here on vacation not knowing where to go and I found space through one of those dumb open bar 10 to midnight flyers. Only started looking for it because I thought it was on the beach. I owe my trip to the main land that fri night to a money hungry cab driver who noticed two confused kids looking for a club on 11th between ocean and collins while he was eating mommas pizza. That night at space defined night life in south florida and introduced me to one of my bestfriends, DJDeken. I owe alot to that building and I will never forget it. I wouldn't miss sat night for the world.422122114_330_1.jpg?ext=.jpg&rand=5921611436759918362&border=2,255,255,255,1,0,0,0,0

Originally posted by sobeton

that he is for sure .. :laugh: you have succeeded in making this Saturday, seem so much more appealing. :tongue::D

i have ur cell #....u better be there...will there be a Space Charity Auction??? i want the Space Stall #2 Toilet Seat (Item #2436b), starting bid is still $25?:tongue: