Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey tempkid

Yea it sucks, but the Yankees are still 2-0 and your fagget Mets are still losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is the centerpiece of the team, but the Yankees don't depend on one player, we still have Soriano,Giambi,Williams,I must stop because I can go on and on.

He'll be back in 6 weeks, maybe 8, because he's a tough kid and he will work hard in rehab!!!

If he was out for the year though I would LMAO if they did get Tejada!!!!!

The bottem line is the Yanks are still winners and the Mets are still losers!!!!!!

Originally posted by tempkid

Yea it sucks, but the Yankees are still 2-0 and your fagget Mets are still losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is the centerpiece of the team, but the Yankees don't depend on one player, we still have Soriano,Giambi,Williams,I must stop because I can go on and on.

He'll be back in 6 weeks, maybe 8, because he's a tough kid and he will work hard in rehab!!!

If he was out for the year though I would LMAO if they did get Tejada!!!!!

The bottem line is the Yanks are still winners and the Mets are still losers!!!!!!

Mike Lupica couldn't have said it better.

no sense in arguing mets vs yanks. it's like comparing platinum dipped apples to crusty worm-ridden shit-stinking oranges.

good luck w/ Leiter and the rest of those homos.

For some reason this is really bothering me now that you brang it up.

I haven't talked with my fuckface freinds who are Mets and Red Sox fans, but I know I'll get a earfull tomorrow night!!!!!

Jeter has more Rings then the whole Mets Team (all players) combined!!!!!

I rather have DJ, then A-Rod, yup, thats what I fucken said!!!!

He does what he needs to do!!!!!

Since Jeter has started, no baseball player in the MLB has more hits or runs!!!!!!!

A-Rod can hit all the homers he wants, but he is still a selfish greedy loser!!!!

Jeter is the best postseason player of are time!!!!

He is more clutch in the play offs then the rest!!!!

A-Rod has played in the play offs and has done shit!!!!!

He left a great team for the money and then he has the balls to say "it wasn't about the money but joining the team with the best shot to win" Bullshit fagget, you will never get a ring now because your team will never get a picthing staff!!!!

A-Rod had his chance to win, he blew!!!!!!

Jeter has already cashed in 4 times more and when his career is all said and done, he will have more rings then Tejhada,A-Rod and Nomar!!!!!!!

The Yankees will storm troop all over everyone even without Jeter. They're to strong and won't be hurt by his absence. I love how they still call the mets The Amazings! They are pitiful. Atlanta gave up Glavine for a reason. The pitiful amazin's got beat on the glavine deal hahahaha.

Originally posted by Kermzy

The funny part is this thread was started by a Mets fan, trying to throw Jeter's injury in a Yankee fans face. Who's the one w/sour grapes?

You're right, I realized that after I sent my reply.

And also lets not argue on how the Yanks supposley "buy there rings"!!!!!!!

True during that 5 year span the Yanks won 4 out of 5 they made some good trades and sighned a couple of players, but a great mangment made the right choices and the majority of the team was from the heart of the Farm system!!!! A farm system that help them make great trades when need be.

The Yanks didn't sighn Giambi and Mussina untill after they earned a great deal of revenue from winning, so yes they rewarded themselves!!!!!!

Who wouldn't??????

Let's not forget nobody wanted to play for them in the 80's and early 90's!!!!!!

There are teams that spend just as much (Red sox, Mets, Texas and so on, My point, so what the fuck is your point???????

The Boss is the best owner in sports!!!!!!

He cares more about winning then revenue, he spends his $$$$$$

There is ownership out there with more $$$$$$, but they choose not to spend as much and to revenue more!!!!!!!!!

The bottem line is the Yankees are just great with buissness!!!!!!

Originally posted by siciliawoman

hi dork :) how did the mets do on opening day?

Look who it is, the babbling moron woke up from her coma. I must've missed the first game, uhhh, something with my cable box. I saw the first pitch of the game then my cable went out........I'm sticking with that story. :laugh:

Originally posted by thehype

Brian Taylor..the only Yankee to break his arm in bar fight:laugh:

Hype, your fron South dorky Jersey!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn't you be chearing for the Phillies,Eagles and Flyers like the rest of the nerds from down South?????

Just tell your people down there to stay in there homes and stay the fuck out of my way when me and the"crew" invade for summer 2003!!!!!!

Thank you and buh bye!!!!!!

Brian Taylor..the only Yankee to break his arm in bar fight:laugh:

Hype, Piazzia, the only player in Major league history to hold a press confrence to say "HES NOT GAY". Now thats a first!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hype, ill say it for you in April, Wait till next year!!!

South Jersey my ass. Its all bout Cental Jersey

Hypey, I dare you come talk shit to me about the Yanks, at Stans (the bar across the street ) before a game when I'm all tuned up, pregaming before a game!!!!!

I will break your teeth and the rest of the loyal will kick your face to the ground and then we will barbque you!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Hype, Piazzia, the only player in Major league history to hold a press confrence to say "HES NOT GAY". Now thats a first!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hype, ill say it for you in April, Wait till next year!!!

Yea:laugh: :laugh:

Then even better when he got hi this preseason acting all tuff when he charged the mound!!!!!!

Did you that face he made, looked like a killer, what a shitty job trying to look tuff!!!!!!!!

Why didn't the pussy charge at Clemens like that?????

That's terrible Pip. Mets' fans wait for anything negative to happen with the Yanks and they exploit it.

Come on now, you can do better than that. At least we didn't get beat by nearly two touchdowns on opening day:eek:!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone going to the Yank's home opener?????

Originally posted by cigs

That's terrible Pip. Mets' fans wait for anything negative to happen with the Yanks and they exploit it.

Come on now, you can do better than that. At least we didn't get beat by nearly two touchdowns on opening day:eek:!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone going to the Yank's home opener?????

Cigs i m going. Might have an extra ticket if your interested.FREE OF CHARGE of course