Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Today....

groovefire

Hey everyone, thanks for the sympathy. I just can't shake this cold/flu thing. I thought I was better and today I got wicked sick again, I don't understand because it's not like I have abusing myself or anything, I haven't even fucking been out in ages. That's why I'm so pissed off, I really want to go out SOOO badly:( I was really hoping to be better so that I could go to Groovefire's new night tomorow night but now it's not looking possible. Not totally out of the question, at the same time not looking too promising.:(

Thanks everyone, and I hope to see you all tomorrow night:(

Originally posted by prplhz

Hey everyone, thanks for the sympathy. I just can't shake this cold/flu thing. I thought I was better and today I got wicked sick again, I don't understand because it's not like I have abusing myself or anything, I haven't even fucking been out in ages. That's why I'm so pissed off, I really want to go out SOOO badly:( I was really hoping to be better so that I could go to Groovefire's new night tomorow night but now it's not looking possible. Not totally out of the question, at the same time not looking too promising.:(

Thanks everyone, and I hope to see you all tomorrow night:(

Just get better. You being able to come next week gives everyone a whole new reason to come next week too! :)

I had a doctor's appointment today, so I haven't been at work. Man, you people really need to learn how to get this board on your own :tongue:

I'm going to go have a big, fat cheeseburger in celebration of having good cholesterol. :)

Sue, sorry to hear that you can't make it. No big deal though... what are you up to this weekend? anything fun?

well during the day i will be ripping up carpet, and picking out new kitchen cabinets and a new vanity for the bathroom! lol

but other than that... i really got nthig slated. *boring!* alot of my friends wne to florida this weekend, so its pretty quiet. and my other friends arent in the mood to go out. blah

ill give you a call when i get in town. antying else going on this weekend?