Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So How many Years Does Space have on Everyone?

djdekan

In the spirit of the closing of space, i was curious to see how long everyone has been going there.

My first time at Space was 2 yrs ago this May After Talla at Shadow, Edgar Tore it up with Witches and Warriors (lol). Made me Move, what a looser I am. See You at Space

Also One Request Zombie Nation at 7 am in the blue room, should be fun.

all 3 magical years...from when they actually played some spanish music in the patio....waaaaaaay bbbbaaaccckk in the very begining...and the patio d.j. booth was on the side instead of in the back...the red room was seperate from the blue room and they used to play all types of musci in there i even heard beat in in there from the infamous micheal jackson...and the blue room was where i would always go to listen to the sounds of the phat bass coursing through my blood..every girl looked like a model...they used to have dancers every week....and lets not forget they used to play sandstorm and zombie nation in every room...oh yeah and welcome to the jungle.......aaah

those were great times im sure gonna miss that place.

Don't have a flatbed scanner hooked up, but here's the text :)

louis puig

george nuñez

louis canales

emi guerra

an invitation

friday

march 17th 2000

11pm

grand opening

club space

music

ivano bellini

patrick mohr

david padilla

rsvp 305 375 0001

club space

downtown miami

11 street northeast 2 avenue

Been going since Day One :).

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

all 3 magical years...from when they actually played some spanish music in the patio....waaaaaaay bbbbaaaccckk in the very begining...and the patio d.j. booth was on the side instead of in the back...the red room was seperate from the blue room and they used to play all types of musci in there i even heard beat in in there from the infamous micheal jackson...and the blue room was where i would always go to listen to the sounds of the phat bass coursing through my blood..every girl looked like a model...they used to have dancers every week....and lets not forget they used to play sandstorm and zombie nation in every room...oh yeah and welcome to the jungle.......aaah

those were great times im sure gonna miss that place.

oh shit!!! u remember that too??!!:laugh: ...guess me and u have be going there about the same amount of years...:D

remember Roly playing the Red room, before the walls came down and made it part of the blue room???

one year and counting...the first time at Space will never be forgotten!! that trip completely changed my taste in house music all together...

may 10th will be my 7th time @ Space (keep in mind i'm from philly)--im so excited to hear Lawler kill it!!

i started getting spaced out back in the dayz when the afterhours was only in the redroom, with edgar V dropping the powerdrill ghetto trance!!!! wow has that place evolved!!!! I remember when stingray and roly would rok the red room, and edgar would trance out the blue room!!! i didnt start hanging out in the patio until they had that mecca/space block party!!!! Now that was the shizznit!!!! :eek::D

Originally posted by beatfriek

i started getting spaced out back in the dayz when the afterhours was only in the redroom, with edgar V dropping the powerdrill ghetto trance!!!! wow has that place evolved!!!! I remember when stingray and roly would rok the red room, and edgar would trance out the blue room!!! i didnt start hanging out in the patio until they had that mecca/space block party!!!! Now that was the shizznit!!!! :eek::D

Mecca was ridiculous, I remember waiting on line outside to get into Space after already paying and they were trying to re-charge everyone at the door...I thought I'd never go back to Space after that fiasco...:blown:

but after all the under-aged were kicked out, Edgar in the blue room was amazing.....so I guess he changed my mind...:D

Originally posted by beatfriek

i didnt start hanging out in the patio until they had that mecca/space block party!!!! Now that was the shizznit!!!! :eek::D

MECCA WAS PRETTY PHAT.. IT WAS SOOOO FULL INSIDE, WE NEVER MADE IT INSIDE THE BUILDING:eek:

But that was okay, BUNNY WAS FUCKING AMAZING:D :D