Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quiz: How JERSEY are you?

Hmm I don't know about Paramus being one of them, aside from the highways, Paramus is a beautiful town w/beautiful houses...My guesses were Newark, Paterson, and either North Bergen, Rutherford or West New York maybe???

HOW YOU DOIN?!;) THAT QUIZ WAS HYSTERICAL!!:laugh: I GOT A 93%! I HAVE KNOWN THE WAY TO SEASIDE HEIGHTS SINCE I WAS SEVEN AND I KNOW THAT WHEN I AM THERE I AM NOT "AT THE SHORE" I AM "DOWN THE SHORE". OF COURSE WE ALL KNOW THAT PEOPLE THAT PEOPLE FROM NORTH JERSEY GO TO SEASIDE HEIGHTS, PEOPLE FROM CENTRAL JERSEY GO TO BELMAR, AND PEOPLE FROM SOUTH JERSEY GO TO WILDWOOD...IT CAN BE NO OTHER WAY :D !!!! BUT NO MATTER WHERE YOUR GOING, WE ALL START PLANNING FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IN FEBURARY::laugh2: !!!!! SPEAKING OF WHICH, WHERE IS EVERYONE HEADED THIS WEEKEND TO COP VIPS?

Originally posted by Mystify22

Hmm I don't know about Paramus being one of them, aside from the highways, Paramus is a beautiful town w/beautiful houses...My guesses were Newark, Paterson, and either North Bergen, Rutherford or West New York maybe???

Actually people from other states know paramus pretty well just from experience - its one of our major towns West new York and North bergen are not well known by out of statets. I could be wrong but I think Paramus is def. one of them