Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Meatflaps

kaydup

Originally posted by nycchic24

his current gf is the girl froM Fast and the Furious (i forget her name right now)

he also used to go out with one of ht eformer Miss Universe's....

Is it him or brady's :drool: parents that lives down the street from your parents??

no actually tom brady lives in my hometown ... good ol N.A. (LOL )

oh yeah and adam vinateri too!

Haha- i need to visit NA more often.

Yeah jess- agreed - he definetly gets the big lovey eyes :)

Originally posted by prplhz

Tom Brady:love2: :drool:

heheh so i know what y'all are doing tonight.. is there anything else going on this weekend? i will probably be itching to do SOMETHING and my friends are sounding kinda boring. *yawn*

hello.??? bueller?

:confused:

heheh so i know what y'all are doing tonight.. is there anything else going on this weekend? i will probably be itching to do SOMETHING and my friends are sounding kinda boring. *yawn*

hello.??? bueller?

:confused:

ummm- thinking about going to allston/brighton on saturday but nothing really set in stone yet. Not much going on this weekend :blah:

I always have the best time on the weekends when I have nothing planned and don't make a decision until 10 pm. I've been doing this a lot lately, and everytime I do I have the best time out. This is definitely one of the pleasures of not having a girlfriend. I remember when my weekends were planned out a month in advance :blown:

Originally posted by whadupg

ummm- thinking about going to allston/brighton on saturday but nothing really set in stone yet. Not much going on this weekend :blah:

ah hey you been to that place Soho? i think one of my friends was telling me about the palce. she liked it