Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot Project canceled?

I just got this email from the exit newsletter..Doesnt mention Scot project anywhere...

IX continues at Exit....

Friday April 5 2003

MIX presents world renowned DJ MARCO V

MIX RESIDENT DJ JOSEPH LODI

Exit is located on West 56 Street between 11/12 Ave

Presold Tickets are available for this special one time only event at the

EXIT box-office, at 212.582.8282

Door open at 11pm till 6am

Please arrive early to avoid the lines

Thanks see you soon

www.exit2nightclub.com

(212) 582-8282

Originally posted by zeeker

WOW....

Not good news. I just called Exit and they actually said he was not gonna be there. Something about him not wanting to get on a plane today or something. And this is coming from people at Exit...

hmm maybe they learned a new lession since the fiasco of telling me,

"yeah, Armin's actually in the booth setting up right now" That was at 6:30pm.....meanwhile he wasnt even in the country.

Maybe they're being honest now?

Originally posted by djmikebugout

hmm maybe they learned a new lession since the fiasco of telling me,

"yeah, Armin's actually in the booth setting up right now" That was at 6:30pm.....meanwhile he wasnt even in the country.

Maybe they're being honest now?

well, the women wasn't exactly straight forward about it. She kind of gave me the run-around, She said she didn't know, then it was maybe, then is was probably, then her best guess was it that he would not be there.

for what its worth here is the email they sent out to their email list:

MIX continues at Exit....

Friday April 5 2003

MIX presents world renowned DJ MARCO V

MIX RESIDENT DJ JOSEPH LODI

Exit is located on West 56 Street between 11/12 Ave

Presold Tickets are available for this special one time only event at the

EXIT box-office, at 212.582.8282

Door open at 11pm till 6am

Please arrive early to avoid the lines

Thanks see you soon

www.exit2nightclub.com

(212) 582-8282

Originally posted by zeeker

Now Exit is telling people over the phone that he is spinning. Who the fuck knows whats going on now.

None of the Mix Promoters have responded yet...

Maybe they'll give us a straight answer, maybe not.

A little odd that the promoters of this party aren't around in such an ambiguous time like this.. you would think they would want to settle everything so people know what's going on with their party..

exactly....

I just called again, and the girl immediately said he was coming. Then I told her that I talked to someone a few hours ago and that they said he couldn't get on a plane and he was not coming, and she was like 'uhhhhhhh, hold on one sec'

came back like a minute later and said yes. I asked her if it was 100% and she said yes, but when I asked about refunds, in the case that he would not be there, she said no. I asked for her name, just so I could at least have a name in case it was Bullshit. 'Jane, uhhhh, Lee' is what she said, very hesitantly. Very very sketchy.

but sexybabyd says he's coming!

anyways, i might still go due to Marco V's awe inspiring abilitys..

but this is total bait & switch...

Who wants to bet that Joseph Lodi is going to play Overdrive and French Kiss so the retard half of the crowd never suspects a thing....

Whoever runs this party has got the right idea in getting some half decent lineups,but they couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.Everytime i come on here somones complaining about them.

Rocksteady- I've got a Marco V set from crasher last week and it's really good,i'd still go mate.

:laugh:

project may be one of the most recognizable dj's in the world (the hair) so anyone who gets confused is definitely not a project fan--

as far as I've been told by the higher ups--Project WILL be there

even if something happens, staying home b/c he may or may not be there is stupid b/c regardless I think Marco V is gonna destroy shit-- he's worth the price of admission alone--

I'll be in the midnight room on the 2nd floor by the coat check from 1am on...come say hello :D

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by starshaped

Whoever runs this party has got the right idea in getting some half decent lineups,but they couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.Everytime i come on here somones complaining about them.

Rocksteady- I've got a Marco V set from crasher last week and it's really good,i'd still go mate.

well being that this is the 4th party that the mix has throw there coouldnt have been too much complaining.

Originally posted by exit24e

well being that this is the 4th party that the mix has throw there coouldnt have been too much complaining.

well, thats not really true. I mean, the first party it was the line issue, the third party just never happened, and now this. I see this as the third fuck up out of 5 nights. That is, of course, if this is true.

DUE TO THE GROWING FEARS OF FLYING, SCOT PROJECT DID NOT WANT TO GET ON HIS PLANE TODAY DUE TO BEING SCARED TO FLY OVER THE ATLANTIC. THE MIX PROMOTERS DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO PUT HIM ON A PLANE LAST MINUTE, BUT HE JUST DIDN'T WANT TO GET ON THE PLANE. IT SUCKS FOR THE PROMOTERS, BECAUSE HIS PLANE TICKET WAS BOUGHT ALREADY. HE SAID HE WILL MAKE IT UP TO US ON APRIL 25. IT WILL BE POSTED ON HIS WEBSITE AS WELL. THE PROMOTERS FROM MIX ARE VERY SORRY, BUT AGAIN IF YOUR AFRAID TO FLY, THEN YOUR AFRAID TO FLY.

LOOK FORWARD TO FERRY CORSTEN AND GUY ORNADEL ON APRIL 11...:hat:

i drove all the way from philly FOR NOTHING!!@#@ fuck project and his pussy ass.. fuck exit, fuck shady ass promoters. I called the info line hours before and they said YES 100 fucking percent he would be there.. why do they say that when its not fucking true????? I HATE EXIT I WILL NEVER GO BACK!!

Project wasnt scared to get on a plane last year on 4/19 when i saw him at exit!@!!! LYING FUCKS!!! I hope that club burns to the fucking ground. what a waste of my time and energy!

On the bright side.. marco v tore it up.. but nothing compares to project.. i hate shady fucks and i hope everyone involved in the Scot Project coverup tonight burns in hell for what they did.

Originally posted by roodogg903

On the bright side.. marco v tore it up.. but nothing compares to project..

:laugh: :laugh: now that has to be the funiest thing ever.......marco v is sick.....project on his best day cannot compare to the master of tech trance