Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot Project canceled?

yo i think after cops i think club promoters are the biggest piece of shits today lol

i like how they could have announced he wassent there or somethin they dont have anything organized

anyway last night was sickkkkk

i got there like 12ish and i was chillin in the red room for a while

then at 1 marco was supposed to come on but it was lodi still spinning and i was like come on dont tell me marco dident come either then 1:30 he came on 2 words ABSOLUTE SICKNESS

he started out not to hard but good tracks

then around 3:30 pure insanity hard beat after hard beat he played his mix of clocks that got the place jumping

as for scot project if he 100% will make it up on the 25th with cosmic gate then its worth it

but if the promoters are just sayin that then a big fuk you goes out to them

Originally posted by msoprano13

:laugh: :laugh: now that has to be the funiest thing ever.......marco v is sick.....project on his best day cannot compare to the master of tech trance

What are you talking about? You just said it yourself, Marco V is the master of tech trance. Project is the master of hard trance. Two totally different styles, meant for two totally different tastes in music. Your comment is as laughable as his. It's about personal preference. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by zeeker

What are you talking about? You just said it yourself, Marco V is the master of tech trance. Project is the master of hard trance. Two totally different styles, meant for two totally different tastes in music. Your comment is as laughable as his. It's about personal preference. :rolleyes:

umm no project plays all of his own songs which all sound the same with the kick, drum roll and bass.....that is not mixing my friend....

umm no project plays all of his own songs which all sound the same with the kick, drum roll and bass.....that is not mixing my friend....

buddy....it's personal preference. i can't stand either of them but you don't see me complaining about how their music is superficial filtered cheesy fast euro drug music , nor how they could never compare to francois k or eric morillo or ashley beedle

Originally posted by whitewidow

DUE TO THE GROWING FEARS OF FLYING, SCOT PROJECT DID NOT WANT TO GET ON HIS PLANE TODAY DUE TO BEING SCARED TO FLY OVER THE ATLANTIC. THE MIX PROMOTERS DID EVERYTHING THEY COULD TO PUT HIM ON A PLANE LAST MINUTE, BUT HE JUST DIDN'T WANT TO GET ON THE PLANE. IT SUCKS FOR THE PROMOTERS, BECAUSE HIS PLANE TICKET WAS BOUGHT ALREADY. HE SAID HE WILL MAKE IT UP TO US ON APRIL 25. IT WILL BE POSTED ON HIS WEBSITE AS WELL. THE PROMOTERS FROM MIX ARE VERY SORRY, BUT AGAIN IF YOUR AFRAID TO FLY, THEN YOUR AFRAID TO FLY.

LOOK FORWARD TO FERRY CORSTEN AND GUY ORNADEL ON APRIL 11...:hat:

Overdoses website says he is booked somewhere in Ireland i think for that night...

hmmmmm :confused:

Originally posted by aphelion

buddy....it's personal preference. i can't stand either of them but you don't see me complaining about how their music is superficial filtered cheesy fast euro drug music , nor how they could never compare to francois k or eric morillo or ashley beedle

so u mean to tell me that project and marco v have the same talent level???

so u mean to tell me that project and marco v have the same talent level???

ohhhh my God. THEY DO DIFFERENT THINGS!!!!!!! What the hell is so hard to grasp??? Scot Project isn't trying to do what Marco V does, and Marco V is certainly not trying to do what Project does. They have their own styles, and they are both some of the best at what they do. But you're right. BTW, did you hear that Deep Dish is soooooo much better than Cosmic Gate??? Cause they both spin and produce identical music right? Uh, no. Scot Project isn't out trying to produce nice sounding tech or trance....he's out to produce and remix banging hard trance. I'm not sure why I'm even trying ot explain this to you, because I am finding it hard to believe that you really can't see the difference. You must be one of those kids who think they know a shit load about music. One of those 'musically educated' (:rolleyes: lol, please) people who is an expert on quality DJs. There are a few things you neglect to realize. 1. Not everyone likes and listens to what you like. And specifically in the case of this past Friday, Scot Project is twice the draw that Marco V is. Granted it was at Exit, but the same would be the case anywhere in this city. Marco V was nasty, and I was so excited with what I heard on Friday, but he wasn't spinning anything sooo original that I couldn't hear 1 of like 100 other big named DJs do the same thing.

This is too long a post for this thread, but this is one thing that annoys me to no end...comments like, "who the fuck cares if project cancelled....that should have meant double time for marco v......" Well, I cared, as did another 1000 or so kids that showed up to a Project no-show.

Originally posted by zeeker

ohhhh my God. THEY DO DIFFERENT THINGS!!!!!!! What the hell is so hard to grasp??? Scot Project isn't trying to do what Marco V does, and Marco V is certainly not trying to do what Project does. They have their own styles, and they are both some of the best at what they do. But you're right. BTW, did you hear that Deep Dish is soooooo much better than Cosmic Gate??? Cause they both spin and produce identical music right? Uh, no. Scot Project isn't out trying to produce nice sounding tech or trance....he's out to produce and remix banging hard trance. I'm not sure why I'm even trying ot explain this to you, because I am finding it hard to believe that you really can't see the difference. You must be one of those kids who think they know a shit load about music. One of those 'musically educated' (:rolleyes: lol, please) people who is an expert on quality DJs. There are a few things you neglect to realize. 1. Not everyone likes and listens to what you like. And specifically in the case of this past Friday, Scot Project is twice the draw that Marco V is. Granted it was at Exit, but the same would be the case anywhere in this city. Marco V was nasty, and I was so excited with what I heard on Friday, but he wasn't spinning anything sooo original that I couldn't hear 1 of like 100 other big named DJs do the same thing.

This is too long a post for this thread, but this is one thing that annoys me to no end...comments like, "who the fuck cares if project cancelled....that should have meant double time for marco v......" Well, I cared, as did another 1000 or so kids that showed up to a Project no-show.

do u think im gonna waste my time reading what you wrote....def not:laugh: :laugh: