Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NERVE- Roger Sanchez, ANTHONY PAPPA ,LAYO & BUSHWACKA,

nervemaimi

Not that anyone asked but here's what I think...

THIS PLACE IS REALLY TRYING TO BE WHAT THE BEACH NEEDS...A COOL PLACE WITH GREAT SOUND, QUALITY TALENT AND A GOOD ATTITUDE. WE HAVE ALL SEEN PLACES THAT ARE GOOD FALL APART BECAUSE THEY GET NO SUPPORT. LET'S NOT LET THAT HAPPEN TO NERVE.

I WILL BE MAKING NERVE A REGULAR STOP ON MY FRIDAY NIGHTS, (SINCE I RARELY GO OUT ON SATURDAYS). I HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE SUPPORTING THE EFFORT THESE GUYS ARE MAKING. IT'S NOT CHEAP OR EASY TO GET THESE DJS TO COME TO MIAMI AND IT'S A TREAT TO GET TO HEAR THEM IN SUCH AN INTIMATE VENUE. LET'S DO OUR PART BY SHOWING UP AND BUYING DRINKS.

Originally posted by ogmiami

Not that anyone asked but here's what I think...

THIS PLACE IS REALLY TRYING TO BE WHAT THE BEACH NEEDS...A COOL PLACE WITH GREAT SOUND, QUALITY TALENT AND A GOOD ATTITUDE. WE HAVE ALL SEEN PLACES THAT ARE GOOD FALL APART BECAUSE THEY GET NO SUPPORT. LET'S NOT LET THAT HAPPEN TO NERVE.

I WILL BE MAKING NERVE A REGULAR STOP ON MY FRIDAY NIGHTS, (SINCE I RARELY GO OUT ON SATURDAYS). I HOPE TO SEE ALL OF YOU THERE SUPPORTING THE EFFORT THESE GUYS ARE MAKING. IT'S NOT CHEAP OR EASY TO GET THESE DJS TO COME TO MIAMI AND IT'S A TREAT TO GET TO HEAR THEM IN SUCH AN INTIMATE VENUE. LET'S DO OUR PART BY SHOWING UP AND BUYING DRINKS.

Hey well said....:aright:

Originally posted by meli2444

ANTHONY PAPPAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

I'LL BE THERE FOR SURE! :D

Im with you on this one.

PAPPAS gets down and dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. I stoped by on Sat. night and thought the place looked nice.

The decor with all the "art" on the wall above the main bar looks cool to me.:D :D Also the cartoons in the bath room are better to look at than aids posters and crap like that.

I thought the Phazon was off the hook. The only bad thing about the system is it seemed like to much bass. Maybe it's because the ceiling are so low. The low ceilings also make the lighting week. The place seemed a bit to light for my tast.

JC played some nice toons.