Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bliss & P:M Sessions Join Efforts ...

marcodavalos

We have been working during WMC, and this past weeks, to bring back the quality events accostumed by Bliss Productions and the vibe and love for music we have worked at P:M Sessions.

We are starting the first of a series of top quality events this Friday May 9th, at the newly opened Nerve, when:

Bliss Productions presents P:M Sessions, featuring:

Anthony Pappa (System Recordings / Global Underground)

Along with:

Jon Cowan (Bliss / Groovejet)

Mark your calendars, to celebrate with us the 1 Year Anniversary of P:M Sessions.

If you haven't been to Nerve yet, we strongly suggest you to do so. The venue features one of the best sounds we have encountered in an intimate yet funky and fun setting.

We will keep you posted of future events on the works.

Peace,

MD

Originally posted by marcodavalos

We have been working during WMC, and this past weeks, to bring back the quality events accostumed by Bliss Productions and the vibe and love for music we have worked at P:M Sessions.

We are starting the first of a series of top quality events this Friday May 9th, at the newly opened Nerve, when:

Bliss Productions presents P:M Sessions, featuring:

Anthony Pappa (System Recordings / Global Underground)

Along with:

Jon Cowan (Bliss / Groovejet)

Mark your calendars, to celebrate with us the 1 Year Anniversary of P:M Sessions.

If you haven't been to Nerve yet, we strongly suggest you to do so. The venue features one of the best sounds we have encountered in an intimate yet funky and fun setting.

We will keep you posted of future events on the works.

Peace,

MD

I thought Pappa was in May

hey guys

thought we were gonna keep this under wraps for a week or so marco?? anyways - hat is out of the bag so..

bliss is in my blood. Can't seem to shake this "musical" disease - LOL - for those of you not familiar, bliss is one of the forefathers of the musical scene here in florida. We held a monthly residency for nearly two years with myself and dave seaman and are responsible for bringing the likes of Nick Warren, deep dish, pappa, seaman, satoshii, parks and wilson, k-klass, renaissance, andry nalin, cevin fisher, tarrantella, kelvin andrews, slacker, quivver, and host of others too south florida for their first south florida apearances..

through out WMC I have become quite friendly with Marco from PMS. He is the first promoter other than myself that I have met that has a dream and a vision simular to mine. Because of this friendship we have decided to join forces and host the event with the Ulitmate vibe. We figure that with both of our collective crowds and with my contacts we can host the event with the vibe second too none..

for our first installment I have decided to call for the services of old bliss family faithfull - ANTHONY PAPPA - he is a bliss regular and the perfect choice for the first Bliss vs PM Sessions party..

I would like to thank all of you for you continued support for bliss the label, bliss the production company and for me personally as a dj and friend to many of you..

I look forward to welcoming you all on may 9th to BLISS - the welcome back party!!

thanks again to marcos and the club planet crew

sincerely

Jon Cowan

-bliss productions-:cool:

Some nerve dates that have been confirmed -- mark your calendar......MORE SUPERSTAR DJ's TBA THIS WEEK

IN APRIL

Friday, April 4th

roman ricardo w/ special guest ani pherce

------------------------

sat April 5th

Jon cowman (bliss), Michael storms (crobar, space, international) & Luis diaz (twilo, groove jet)

-------------------------

Friday, April 11th

roman ricardo w/ special guest, - GRAMMY AWARD WINNER international superstar, DJ Roger Sanchez (DJmag #20 top DJ in the world).........only USA appearance for the entire summer before his Ibiza residency starts

----------------------------------------

IN MAY

FRIDAY - may 9th

roman ricardo w/ special guests Jon cowan (bliss) & INTERNATIONAL DJ SUPERSTAR "ANTHONY PAPPA (System Recordings / Global Underground)

(DJmag #49 top DJ in the world)

------------------------

FRIDAY - MAY 16TH

roman ricardo w/ special guests - Craig Demo & INTERNATIONAL DJ SUPERSTARS and remixers "LAYO & BUSHWACKA" ( love story) ...........( DJmag #56 top DJ in the world)

------------------------

SATURDAY - MAY 24TH

MICHAEL STORMS w/ special guest INTERNATIONAL DJ SUPERSTAR "HECTOR ROMERO" (saw recordings)

-------------------------

Friday - may 30th

roman ricardo w/ special guest INTERNATIONAL DJ SUPERSTAR "TONY HUMPHRIES" ( DJmag #81 top DJ in the world)

MORE DATES TBA THIS WEEK........................

Nerve Lounge

247 23rd street

Miami Beach, FL. 33139

305-695-8697 office

305-695-8699 fax

www.NerveMiami.com

NerveMiami@aol.com