Club Space Review

rcrespo

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by norahmiami

sure, go and play there then. be the first one to tell LP that and see what he answers ..............

btw that's an interesting comment you made !!! lol ;)

newbie.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by sheendawg

So let me get this straight.....if you enjoy Bellini on the patio, along with the fun and wild crowd and the sunshine, then you're a crackhead? Gotcha! :laugh:

i guess you are new around here, have you seen the crowd out there? I'm 100% sober in space except for a little joint here or there, but that crowd is all banged up.. 6am on, its crack head city... Turn to page 8 in the offcial Miami Greeters handbook.. If you didn't get an offcial miami greeters handbook then contact the offcial miam greeter, Mrmatas....

Originally posted by saleen351

i guess you are new around here, have you seen the crowd out there? I'm 100% sober in space except for a little joint here or there, but that crowd is all banged up.. 6am on, its crack head city... Turn to page 8 in the offcial Miami Greeters handbook.. If you didn't get an offcial miami greeters handbook then contact the offcial miam greeter, Mrmatas....

Aaaaah, the infamous Saleen...... ;)

What's up, man? I guess I do need one of those books. But what do you mean by crackhead? Some ol' Gator from Jungle Fever type shit? LOL! Not everyone that's out there is tweakin like that, I'm sure. Some people wake up and go. I think it's way better than Sound Factory where everyone's all G'd out and puking all over the damn place. Plus it's beautiful outside and everyone's just having a blast; I like the energy. I had a great time regardless, everyone was very friendly; maybe because they were all high? :laugh:

Why do you speak of it with such disdain, is it the music and what you perceive to be a cracked-out crowd all the time, or are you just too tired to hang? :tongue:

Why do you speak of it with such disdain, is it the music and what you perceive to be a cracked-out crowd all the time, or are you just too tired to hang?

its def. the music IMO...the people dont bother me, the blue room has its share too...u just dont seem them as good cuz its dark...its the same tunes week in and week out by Bellini...u can like Bellini, i am not gonna make fun of u...but i will make fun of Bellini...:cheese:

attachment.php?s=&postid=1410062

Here ya go girl;)

Yaaa I can't wait to come out with ya again... it'll be too much fun! And you are right, some people do wake up at 6am to head to the patio.....:eek:

Sure Ivano has a following... but I just don't enjoy his music like I do when Roland spins the patio...:tongue:

Lola:D

Hey Lola! Thanks!! :cool:

You know we've gotta make moves this weekend then. Are you coming out? I'll definitely be there.

LMAO @ MrMatas.....that was my first time there in ages so I am unaware of his tracklist redundancy. I had a blast, got to meet him and he was very accomodating since I just rolled up on him in the booth like, "What's up?!?!" :laugh:

I'm looking forward to checking out the new spot, though I have heard complaints from my NY heads that it looks like Exit. I don't care what it looks like as long as the music's good!

Hey Lola! Thanks!! :cool:

You know we've gotta make moves this weekend then. Are you coming out? I'll definitely be there.

LMAO @ MrMatas.....that was my first time there in ages so I am unaware of his tracklist redundancy.

go the next few weeks and you can set your watch to every track.

:laugh: :laugh:

Aaah, you ain't right. :laugh:

Now I have to ask you about your dog.....he's so cute!! I can tell you love him to death. What's his name? I like the last caption you had up under his other pic, something about "But I bet I can kick your ASS!!!" :laugh:

Aaah, you ain't right. :laugh:

Now I have to ask you about your dog.....he's so cute!! I can tell you love him to death. What's his name? I like the last caption you had up under his other pic, something about "But I bet I can kick your ASS!!!" :laugh:

The dogs name IS The HOG!!!!!! He's the coolest dog in the whole wide world... i love him lots:D

Did The Hog destroy the bone I bought him Steve?

Sheen - you met Cheeselini?? :eek: :eek: I don't think i'm doing SoBe/Miami this weekend..... Maybe Lauderdale.... I will be in Miami to party the weekend of April 25th though!!!!!:)

Lola:D