Clubplanet Nightlife Community

haha did anyone watch MTV True Life this morning???

Did u see the dude who was 20 and bulemic??

i mean give it up man!!!

Get some help and stop using MTV to show that u "Purge" yer food into a toilet.

If i wanted to see that shit i would rent "Jackass"

I don't know whats worse...this episode..or the one with the fatty wanna-be cheerleader from Sea Bright, NJ and the overly-gay coach.

Actually no wait...the fat people's camp HADDDDDDDDDDDDDD to be the worst one..

DAMN..MTV focuses a lot on people with weight problems what the fuck lol??

u had this true life dealing with bulemics..the other dealing with an overweight cheerleader..and another dealing with some kids who go to a summer camp to loose weight, only to gain it back in the fall.

Remember the fuckin girl trying to impress her scrawny neighbor who was washing the car and the kid just didnt even want any of that...and how bout the real overweight dude...dancing like he is thugged out and crying at the end cause him and his "Summer Camp Piece" are now going their seperate ways cause camp is over :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by quoth

Remember the fuckin girl trying to impress her scrawny neighbor who was washing the car and the kid just didnt even want any of that

:laugh: :laugh:

he said yeah you lost dropped some pounds at that fat camp...but come holler at me when you loose a few more. she got played. ha

Originally posted by ladyshady

:laugh: :laugh:

he said yeah you lost dropped some pounds at that fat camp...but come holler at me when you loose a few more. she got played. ha

:laugh:

hell yea....

but shit....if i was him...i woulda stuck it in her.

I mean that is a local piece that is just 2 doors down...and she wasn't that that bad lookin.....but if she was smart she woulda bitched him out and said "Shit...if i loose any more pounds hunny...ill be sure to give em to u cause u could use em".

Originally posted by quoth

Did u see the dude who was 20 and bulemic??

i mean give it up man!!!

Get some help and stop using MTV to show that u "Purge" yer food into a toilet.

............ I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it this morning. Did you see him at the club dancing, then he went home to "purge" his alcohol.

Originally posted by njangel

............ I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it this morning. Did you see him at the club dancing, then he went home to "purge" his alcohol.

pathetic...but how are u?

:cool:

haha I actually liked the fat camp episode. The one w/ the cheerleader is "MADE" but that one wasn't too bad either. But the best true life so far was the plastic surgery one where that dumb ass guy got calf implants. What a dork.