Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cherri was great last night!!!!

Originally posted by stiffler

and thats all I gotta say!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy B-day to everyone whose birthday was last night.

Joe Giorgio

Psychosweetie

Carlos Realm

sticky, is it true that all of their ages added together dont equal yours???

OK, thats enough for today

;)

Originally posted by liqidtouch

its all good sweety

dont u have a test in some advanced social managment thingy this week?

and i missed it too--GRR bad news kep me in all weekend

i have human resource mgmt tomorrow nite at 6:30...wish me luck

Originally posted by njbambino21

Cherri has a great set up and everything good Dj whole 9 but someone has got to get this place open later at least 230 preferably 3 then more people will come on saturdays

tru tru, i heard the old people that live in the back area are complaining about the club

Originally posted by njbambino21

Cherri has a great set up and everything good Dj whole 9 but someone has got to get this place open later at least 230 preferably 3 then more people will come on saturdays

it happens to be the town that makes that decision.... There is nothing that can be done the only thing I suggest is get there earlier.

CRAP i have to get to CHERRI!!!

Man i havent been there ONCE yet since it opened and i almost started spinning there----(bad timing)----DAMB YOU ROXY!!!!

Yo Badass---

list for this saturday?-

ill see if im not working on something in NYC-and get my azz over there-

cause my friends go almost weekly and i keep mising out:hat:

Originally posted by stiffler

and thats all I gotta say!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy B-day to everyone whose birthday was last night.

Joe Giorgio

Psychosweetie

Carlos Realm

Dude

my fried went there and said it was dead this messege board is bullshit... you must be the dj or promoter clowns:laugh:

Originally posted by arkmoned

Dude

my fried went there and said it was dead this messege board is bullshit... you must be the dj or promoter clowns:laugh:

Your friend is obviously blind....and NO im not either, I just said It was a great time.....is that ok???????????

And it was far from dead, the problem is it doesnt get crowded til around 12 which sucks cause it closes between 1:30 and 2. But good try sherlock holmes with your detective work.

Cherri is a nice chill spot its not wild but i think it needs to get a little more crowded in there but all in all with the set up and everything i give it a 7.5 if it stayed open longer and had more of a crowd it would definitely get a 9 or 10, i mean whoever promotes there should try to take advantage of how big it is and the pool outside for the summer, kind of like have a wed or thursday night party inside and outside to get the down the shore crowd during the week i mean this club has alot of potential especially in the summer months.

Originally posted by arkmoned

Dude

I was there my friends and i gave it a try,the place was beyond dead. NO VIBE, NO ONE DANCING, MEDIOCRE PLAYED OUT MUSIC SHALL I GO ON?!?!?!?. Sorry alot of work needed for this place to survive but i'm sure its time is numbered.

Originally posted by stardo

floor wasnt packed cause it didnt have Stardo Rogers and Sticky Estair!!!

You're too funny:laugh: :laugh:

And look people who wanna say it was dead: All I said was it was a great time....that means I had fun.............say what you want, the place has a late crowd and an early closing which does suck.........but so what, have fun thats all!@!!!!