Clubplanet Nightlife Community

talk is cheap... or is it???

dgmodel

what does "ish" mean? i used to think it was short for "issues," but that doesn't work, the way you guys are using it, here :confused: .

and, back on topic, if you know gabo, dg, you know it's been brought up before :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: !!! but i'm sure he'll write it all over again. i believe it is one of his all-time favorite topics :aright: .

*p.s. does it mean "shit"?

heheee....I'm such an inspiration! :tongue:

anywho, not only do i absolutely LOVE dirty talk from both ends, I almost feel as tho there's something wrong with the sex if there is muffled silence.

What turns me on? Well, like i said last night...the most important thing, I think, is to sort of relay to the other how it feels....to be inside them, how wet they feel, how it feels when they penetrate you...all that. That's always a big turn on for me, and practically a must.

Something else comes to mind...when me and my *other* were getting it on last week, this one thing comes to mind. We were both sitting in my living room, drinking wine...on our second glass, when he tells me to take my clothes off. I obeyed, and stripped as he unzipped his pants. After doing my absolute favorite thing to him lil' while, he started fingering me. I just remember being in absolute ecstasy when i heard him say...(( while i'm on the floor something similar to spread eagle, and him looking directly at my kitty )) "i'm gonna stay here and play with this for a while" . . .

*WHEW*!!!! It's really stuff like that which makes the whole thing THAT more enjoyable.

Originally posted by dgmodel

ish = slang for shit... (lol slang for slang the english language is going down the tubes...)

i tried to do a search but i came up with nothing, instead of rewriting tons of the same "ish" someone have a link???

:( Sorry

Originally posted by entheogen808

dirty or not, communication is the ultimate key to great sex

wether it's "Shit! it feel so good when i fuck your moouth!" or "ooo, that doesn't feel too good" communicating leads to better sex. body language, oohs and aaahs...it all helps.

:clap: Yep