Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...just bored...buy any new movies lately?...

...i bought a few dvds over the weekend...

Patch Adams

Awakenings

Time Bandits

Fight Club

...just felt like sharing...

..oh and by the way...The Wiz is having a going out of business sale...they had all cds and dvds at 40% off...might not find much left after this weekend, but worth browsing...

Originally posted by phatman

..oh and by the way...The Wiz is having a going out of business sale...they had all cds and dvds at 40% off...might not find much left after this weekend, but worth browsing...

Damn! I wish there was one of those near me. I bought the Usual Suspects, and watched it last night. It was pretty good...

I love Kevin Spacey

Originally posted by copahc

Damn! I wish there was one of those near me. I bought the Usual Suspects, and watched it last night. It was pretty good...

I love Kevin Spacey

I hated Usual Suspects... :laugh:

Hey Phat... How much did you get Patch Adams for... That movie is hillarious... But I cant find it anywhere for under $24.00 I refuse to pay that much...

I bought 9 DvDs last weekend. I didn't get any this weekend. But I bought tickets for My mother and I to go to THE LION KING for her Birthday. :D

Last weekend I got the following...

Goonies

The Wedding Planner

Abandon

National Lampoons Vacation

National Lampoons X - Mas

61*

THE FAN

Iron Eagle

Christine

Bringing my wonderful DVD collection up to 153 :D

...of all the places...amazon.com...i saw it at best buy for 24 and i was like, no way i'm going to pay that much...amazon had it for 12.99...i got that and awakenings packages together for 24.99...a bargain i tell ya...a bargain...

Originally posted by phatman

...of all the places...amazon.com...i saw it at best buy for 24 and i was like, no way i'm going to pay that much...amazon had it for 12.99...i got that and awakenings packages together for 24.99...a bargain i tell ya...a bargain...

Sweet Deal... I love all of Robin Williams Movies... Gonna have to check out Amazon.