Clubplanet Nightlife Community

temps vip card giveaway + denny + free admission @ joey

This Friday, April 11, the return of Denny Tsettos to Joeys. To add to this huge monthly event we will also be giving away Temps 2003 VIP Card Vouchers. Plus to make sure this event is even more over the top Free Admission for all CPers and friends til 12. To get the free admission put your name plus how many guests on this thread.

ex: Sergio +100

Originally posted by stigeleiro

This Friday, April 11, the return of Denny Tsettos to Joeys. To add to this huge monthly event we will also be giving away Temps 2003 VIP Card Vouchers. Plus to make sure this event is even more over the top Free Admission for all CPers and friends til 12. To get the free admission put your name plus how many guests on this thread.

ex: Sergio +100

Josh O +4 I'm also curious about the vip's. What do you have to do to get them?

Originally posted by owens20

probably raffle's like last week for XS VIP's right Sergio?

i didnt go but a lot of my friends did and thats how it went

Originally posted by owens20

I try to do it as fair as possible. I dont want to do the first 200 people cause to me sometimes you end up with some nobody getting a card that doesnt deserve it. I hope that everyone i know wins but it doesnt happens. The temps card is a hot comodity. The only way it seems fair is by everyone getting a number when they walk in and at 2AM i post a board with all the winning numbers. I hope people understand my dilemna

Originally posted by stigeleiro

I try to do it as fair as possible. I dont want to do the first 200 people cause to me sometimes you end up with some nobody getting a card that doesnt deserve it. I hope that everyone i know wins but it doesnt happens. The temps card is a hot comodity. The only way it seems fair is by everyone getting a number when they walk in and at 2AM i post a board with all the winning numbers. I hope people understand my dilemna

sounds pretty fair to me, dat first 200 is a bunch of bs, dat temps vip is def a hot commodity.

play it smart peoples, do what im doin, since we got da hook up here screw your non cp friends and make a deal to get their vouchers if u get them comped. da more people u bring da more chances u have:D