Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rumor: Exit DJs cancelled

From a reliable source, I heard a rumor that every DJ who is scheduled to play at Exit ever again has cancelled, and Exit is having this big coverup, telling people they'll be there. Instead, they'll be playing a rotation of the hottest new CDs, such as DJ Sammy's Ministry of Sound comiplation, and Louie DeVito's NYC Underground Party Volume 3. The people working at Exit are not to be trusted: they know of this nefarious plot and are all in on it.

The next time Bugout or Jon Stephen says they're playing at Exit, DON'T BELIEVE THEM! They're lying too! It's all part of the plot!

Further rumors I've heard:

The door check policy there isn't actually to look for drugs; rather, it's so the bouncers can feel up your crotch. Why would they want to keep the drugs out anyway?

The drinks there are not actually made with alcohol at all. In reality, they're charging $7 a pop for alcohol flavored water.

Tony Draper will in fact be coming back to Exit. He'll be putting the afforementioned hot new CDs into the changers.

Hope you all appreciate the info. Like I said before, it's all from a reliable source.

Originally posted by brickhouse

From a reliable source, I heard a rumor that every DJ who is scheduled to play at Exit ever again has cancelled, and Exit is having this big coverup, telling people they'll be there. Instead, they'll be playing a rotation of the hottest new CDs, such as DJ Sammy's Ministry of Sound comiplation, and Louie DeVito's NYC Underground Party Volume 3. The people working at Exit are not to be trusted: they know of this nefarious plot and are all in on it.

The next time Bugout or Jon Stephen says they're playing at Exit, DON'T BELIEVE THEM! They're lying too! It's all part of the plot!

Further rumors I've heard:

The door check policy there isn't actually to look for drugs; rather, it's so the bouncers can feel up your crotch. Why would they want to keep the drugs out anyway?

The drinks there are not actually made with alcohol at all. In reality, they're charging $7 a pop for alcohol flavored water.

Tony Draper will in fact be coming back to Exit. He'll be putting the afforementioned hot new CDs into the changers.

Hope you all appreciate the info. Like I said before, it's all from a reliable source.

Dissapointingly unfunny.

Originally posted by avalondon3

Give the Great Defender Of Exit Act a break, will ya? Its getting old.icon14.gif

I'm not defending Exit. He just spent way to much time on that one for it to come out so lame. So many other people on here would have made it much more funny. Thats all.

Originally posted by zeeker

I'm not defending Exit. He just spent way to much time on that one for it to come out so lame. So many other people on here would have made it much more funny. Thats all.

:)