Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What if you woke up and saw this.....

Ewwwwaaaa !!! im sooo itchy too, yuck, gross !! Is that friggen thing real ??,,, I'd jump out my window and move to another country,,, Now im gonna be scared to sleep,, GOD !! that is really disturbing,,

*stillscratchingmyself*:vomit2:

Man fuck that....i would kill that shit with no hesitation whatsoever.

Bugs and especially do not scare me nor freak me out the least bit.

My fuckin sister will scream like hell if she finds one and even leave the house, then i have to call her on her cell phone and be like "look shitstain...its killed u can come back home now"

OMFG id probably have a heartattack

i HATE all bugs... spiders and leggy things especially... i get nasty chills down my spine just thinking about it... yea id prolly fuckin die of a heartattack.. :shake:

and i would NOT even attempt to kill it.. if it so much as moved id scream like a lil bitch...uuugghhh i cant even kill the smallest lil bug without cringing and freakin out while its in a paper towel or something in my hand ...

wow...cool...I could see how it can be scary to find though.....these critters are pretty acrobatic: Imagine it jumping and landing on top of your head and then running down your neck into your clothes, after u try to hit it or kill it...

truly a nitemare come true:eek:

but I wouldn't mind catching it and keeping it caged as a pet.:cool:

and experimenting to see what it would eat: like maybe putting a little mouse in there to see what would happen, then insects, worms and what not to see what it really likes:cool:

~~ i wouldn't have a heart attack or anything...but i wouldnt be pleased.......i would definetely ask someone else to kill it tho.........but spiders are cool....now if that thing had a red cross on it then id run the fuck outta the room:eek: