Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Boys on the board

you guys missed it last night... Ad & I went to Spank again and it was like 21 & Under night. I felt so old. You guys would have enjoyed the 18 year old stripper wannabes that were trying to hump each other on the dance floor :laugh: :laugh:

This one guy looked like he was 14. I wanted to ask him where his mama was :laugh: :laugh:

Sia(later) did come out to hang with us though :aright:

I did a nasty shot last night. I don't even know what the hell it was but it tasted like hawaiian punch :confused:

well - seeing as how this thread does not apply to me - because it is not addressed to MEN on the board, i probably should not have been reading it.

but since i read it anyway - what kind of music is going on there on a tuesday - and what time are we all meeting to go next week??

its trance... what else attracts hot chicks? heh heh... j/k. I didn't have my digi cam Vic but some guy did and he kept trying to take pictures of us. He also was all grabby. One point he got so close to me I jumped back... I think he got the hint :laugh:

Hey busta bus - did you meet a girl named erica last thursday at bar nun?

Originally posted by vicman

sooo, chicks go to Spank so they can be gently caressed, is that the deal there? i might have to check it out. :shaky:

it doesn't open till after your bedtime on weekdays :laugh:

Wait.. actually there are beds there. You could just curl up with some pillows and take a nap :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

it doesn't open till after your bedtime on weekdays :laugh:

Wait.. actually there are beds there. You could just curl up with some pillows and take a nap :D

maybe one of those chicks there will join me. :D

Originally posted by djbuster

yeah. friend of yours? she was cool.

small world :D I met her in line for the bathroom at Arc last summer. Then I ran into her at Space in Miami during WMC. I was chatting with her yesterday and she mentioned going to Bar Nun last week.

I have no idea what Spank charges. I think 1223 charges $10 (i don't know... i've never paid :tongue: ) and then you have to get to the top floor. Yesterday we met some guys that gave the bouncer that stands outside the door (to the top floor) $5 so he would let them up :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by revaluation

but why on a Tuesday...do you have a friend that spins or something?

I don't have a friend that spins there. Pete Moutso spins there on Tuesdays. Not sure if he's there every Tuesday. I know you guys don't like him - I'm not a huge fan either but he is much better there than at Glow.

Anyhow, I have like 25 free passes (thanks sia!) if anyone wants to go.

I go on Tuesdays because that's what my passes are for.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I don't have a friend that spins there. Pete Moutso spins there on Tuesdays. Not sure if he's there every Tuesday. I know you guys don't like him - I'm not a huge fan either but he is much better there than at Glow.

Anyhow, I have like 25 free passes (thanks sia!) if anyone wants to go.

I go on Tuesdays because that's what my passes are for.

hmmm...I might be interested...